Always

• s_s_pal
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
14 years 7 months ago #322 by s_s_pal
Always was created by s_s_pal
i have been writing a text for like 30 minutes now, but it doesn't matter, i deleted it, and i just wanna say that this sucks, all i want is you to come back, to take care of people and let them take care of you..

My thoughts is with his family, p, e & m.. and friends and fans of course.. and David, you will always be here, with us..

i thought my mother was joking with this friday me when she screamed from the livingroom and asked what the name of crashdiet singer was?
"David" i said.. My mum was like "Dave? you have to come and see this".. I dont know what happened, i cannot even remeber what it was saying in the text on the tv, all i could hear was my own heart and i felt my heartbeats in my head, it hurted so much... i was thinking "no, this is just rumours, im sure they have made some kind of mistake" so i walked like in a nightmare to my computer, turned up crashdiet.org and i saw the message.. i was lost at that time! i didn't feel that i cried, but i felt the tears, like waterfalls on my cheeks.. i sent an sms to my ex, he already knew about it but he didn't want to tell me.. that night was the first night in a very long time i have been so.. so lost!

i just dont know what to write here anymore, it feels so unecessery! But we can NOT let this other stuff pass away, i i dont think we wont let it happen either! Stand up for the music, stand up for rock n roll and WE WILL ALWAYS FEEL DAVIDS SUPPORT!

/s_s ***

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #346 by maxx
Replied by maxx on topic Always
I felt exaktly like that a friend on msn told me david was dead and I got fukkin upset said thjose were fukke rumors and then in to crashdiet.org......Now the music world feels so empty....Rest In Peace Dave our thoughts will always be with ya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds