Crashdiet

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

More
12 years 6 months ago #6610 by a friend
a friend created the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Thought it would be interesting to see everyones tattoos on here........

Here are mine

This one is a flower on my ankle.

Hugz C xx

[/b]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #6693 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
heyhey thats cool :lol: nice thread

More
12 years 6 months ago #6702 by randee
randee replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Cool tattoos. I have one tattoo, and I'll have to see if I can get someone to take a picture of it for me. It's in the "tramp stamp" spot on my lower back :lol: , so I can't take the picture myself.

More
12 years 6 months ago #6716 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!
~Nicki :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #6718 by randee

glitter43 wrote: I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!

Oooh, your first one. I was so nervous for my first. At least my best friend and I got our first tattoos together, so I didn't have to go by myself. Now I want another one, though I don't know what :lol: .

More
12 years 6 months ago #6719 by glitter43
glitter43 replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote: I've got an appointment for my first ..next month..our tat guy is popular...so there is a long waiting list, plus he only works a few days a week so that doesn't help. It'll be on my lower back...i will take a pic then!

Oooh, your first one. I was so nervous for my first. At least my best friend and I got our first tattoos together, so I didn't have to go by myself. Now I want another one, though I don't know what :lol: .

Yup..first one...i'm excited...i think? Not sure...i just got a weird/strange feeling about it...i've known some people to fall asleep during...whatever! Depends on your pain tolerance i guess...i don't have one!! I felt faint when i got a paper cut yesterday! HAAA...yes and everyone says you will not stop at one....i will make myself stop at one-cuz that's all i want, no need to go all haywire on tats! 8-)
~Nicki

More
12 years 6 months ago #6721 by randee

glitter43 wrote: Yup..first one...i'm excited...i think? Not sure...i just got a weird/strange feeling about it...i've known some people to fall asleep during...whatever! Depends on your pain tolerance i guess...i don't have one!! I felt faint when i got a paper cut yesterday! HAAA...yes and everyone says you will not stop at one....i will make myself stop at one-cuz that's all i want, no need to go all haywire on tats! 8-)
~Nicki

Fall asleep?!?! I don't think so :lol: ! I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and though I could stand the pain, it still hurt at times. It was more of a ok that's not too bad...alright that kinda hurts...turn the damn thing off type of pain :lol: . And then it would repeat.
Yeah, I've heard too that most people don't stop at just one, but if you only want one, there's obviously no point of getting another since it's something that's hard to reverse (I've heard it's worse to get a tattoo removed).

More
12 years 6 months ago #6733 by a friend
a friend replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
It is slightly painful having a tattoo, i wont lie to you, BUT it is a pain that you can tolerate, after a while it does go numb, and you are just thinking hurry up, are you finished yet etc etc, but it also depends how big your tattoo is and how long it takes, the one on my back took 2 hours, so i guess i was quite painful, as it is quite large, and it is also a cover up, dont know how you say it in swedish, but there was another tattoo underneath it, that i didnt like, so i had it covered with the one that you see now Lol :lol: The one on my ankle only took 20 mins to do, and that didnt seem to hurt as much.........

They say, the bonier the place, the more it should hurt but i dont know how true it it, eg your back, ankle, elbow, etc etc..........

Good Luck, and im sure you will be fine :)

Hugz C xx

More
12 years 6 months ago #6739 by touchofpain
touchofpain replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
I love tattoos, cos I think they show a little piece of who ppl are (or where, some of mine isnt really me anymore, byt they are there for a reason).
I have 13 myself, they are posted on some website somewhere, but cant remember which one..
I was working on becoming a tattoo artist myself, it was a few years back, but I moved away just when i got started so its kinda "on hold" ..

made a few on some of my friends, my boyfriend has one on his back, and my best friend let me do the first one I ever did on her, brave I know:P
But i turned out better than i have hoped for... think Im most satisfied with the one i did on my ex-boyfriend..

some sukky pics here atleast

//T

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #6788 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
ohh i loove tatoos and i´ll get one sometime..not yet though...but when i do it´ll be a rose on my arm (i think that is classic and i think it´s pretty cool too 8-) )

More
12 years 6 months ago #6789 by randee
Great job on the tattoos TouchOfPain, and it's very impressive that you did the one on yourlself.

More
12 years 6 months ago #6791 by spiffygriffy
spiffygriffy replied the topic: Tattoo Show off Thread.....
Oooh great tattoos TouchOfPain!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds