• peterlondon
  • peterlondon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Mr London
More
13 years 8 months ago #6589 by peterlondon
DIKK-PIKK was created by peterlondon
Thank you AaronLazey for exposing that picture of me I'm sure it entertained alot of people and entertainment is what I live for but I would really appreciate if you would stop posting the picture here as some people may not have the same kind of sexual humour as I do and things might get misunderstood. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done even under heavy influence of alcohol but pictures of this nature is kinda private as most people does resepect and understand.

Thanks for the pm's you kind people sent telling me to remove the thread. Love you all.
And thanks to Martin Sweet for actually removing it hehe.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer any pm's lately. I've been very busy with lots of things.

See ya all soon... take care of each other.

// :suck1: ING LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6591 by el?siveness
Replied by el?siveness on topic DIKK-PIKK
Hehe well said :twisted:
Keep rockin!

More
13 years 8 months ago #6595 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic DIKK-PIKK
I agree ..well said ... But I would hope nobody thought by posting that pic, that it would be a form "entertainment!" :)
~Luv Nicki

More
13 years 8 months ago #6596 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic DIKK-PIKK
Peter, You don't need to be ashamed of what you do as the entertainment. hehehe
Someone who post others private photos should be ashamed :evil:

More
13 years 8 months ago #6602 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic DIKK-PIKK
Hey Peter....don't worry!! We still love you. Don't give a damn about that fuckin' photo ;) (thought it really wasn't nice to see it)...but well....what's done is done. Happy that you are back :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #6607 by a friend
Replied by a friend on topic DIKK-PIKK
I guess if people take pics of you whilst you are "entertaining" then things have a nasty habit of reappearing, and coming back to bite you on the ass so to speak.

I applaude you for the way you have handled this, and i dont doubt for 1 second that you are not ashamed of ANYTHING you have done, i think it is good that you can actually be so honest about it, so people can have a laugh about it, etc etc...

Take Care.......

Hugz C x....

More
13 years 8 months ago #6623 by hellman
Replied by hellman on topic DIKK-PIKK
Yupp..We all still love ya it dosent matter what u do we allways love you Hugs n Kisses Viccie

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #7904 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic DIKK-PIKK

peterlondon wrote: Thank you AaronLazey for exposing that picture of me I'm sure it entertained alot of people and entertainment is what I live for but I would really appreciate if you would stop posting the picture here as some people may not have the same kind of sexual humour as I do and things might get misunderstood. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done even under heavy influence of alcohol but pictures of this nature is kinda private as most people does resepect and understand.

Thanks for the pm's you kind people sent telling me to remove the thread. Love you all.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer any pm's lately. I've been very busy with lots of things.

well said peter... people should just mind there own buisness.
they're just stupid and really enoying!
but ... remember , we still love u darling ;)
SUCK ON! :suck1:

// jennyfer

More
13 years 8 months ago #7909 by emelyangel
Replied by emelyangel on topic DIKK-PIKK

MissPain wrote:

peterlondon wrote: Thank you AaronLazey for exposing that picture of me I'm sure it entertained alot of people and entertainment is what I live for but I would really appreciate if you would stop posting the picture here as some people may not have the same kind of sexual humour as I do and things might get misunderstood. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done even under heavy influence of alcohol but pictures of this nature is kinda private as most people does resepect and understand.

well said peter... people should just mind there own buisness.
they're just stupid and really enoying!
but ... remember , we still love u darling ;)
SUCK ON! :suck1:

// jennyfer

yeah and stupider they gets becuse the pic is out ont helgon.nets forum now.. I don't get whats so funny or interestning about that pic.. This guy really needs a hobby..

More
13 years 8 months ago #7910 by annaderco
Replied by annaderco on topic DIKK-PIKK
yea peter what she said very nice thax doll

More
13 years 8 months ago #7916 by tigerheart
Replied by tigerheart on topic DIKK-PIKK

Emelyangel wrote: yeah and stupider they gets becuse the pic is out ont helgon.nets forum now.. I don't get whats so funny or interestning about that pic.. This guy really needs a hobby..

I just saw that, really lame and childish. What kind of reactions did the guy expect to get, except all the Crashdiet fans to call him an idiot? Did he expect us to get offended? Honestly, who cares about what Peter has done? I know I don't, and I know that I respect and cheerish Peter for the human beeing he is, and I don't care about some silly photos.

Peter, just keep on rocking hun!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #7917 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic DIKK-PIKK

Tigerheart wrote:

Emelyangel wrote: yeah and stupider they gets becuse the pic is out ont helgon.nets forum now.. I don't get whats so funny or interestning about that pic.. This guy really needs a hobby..

I just saw that, really lame and childish. What kind of reactions did the guy expect to get, except all the Crashdiet fans to call him an idiot? Did he expect us to get offended? Honestly, who cares about what Peter has done? I know I don't, and I know that I respect and cheerish Peter for the human beeing he is, and I don't care about some silly photos.

Peter, just keep on rocking hun!

well said there... yeah , who the fukk cares about what peter do ?
I mean, just becoz he's a rockstar doesn't mean that he can't have
a private life ... I just think the one who laid the photo up here and
at helgon is just childish as fukk! no one of us fans cares if peter
sukk dikks every fukkin' day,.. just let him do that if he want to!
he's a fukkin' KÖNSROKKARE, so what did you expect ? that he just
get laid with women ? .. go peter ..

// jennyfer

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds