Crashdiet

How can we get CRASHDIET covered in magazines?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93428 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic How can we get CRASHDIET covered in magazines?
I'm into that too. We really should try everything. I personally think to ORGANIZE promotion is the key. it's useless if one devoted fan writes a letter to a magazin, and another maybe to the radio.

So if one starts something, he should inform every single other fan to.. so that a lot of people write to that one magazine.. I mean in times of the world wide web it's not a big deal to inform lots of people anymore...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93429 by fizzy
isn't it sad that the fans itself have to promote their concerts?

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93430 by mrs v. viper

fizzy suxx wrote: isn't it sad that the fans itself have to promote their concerts?

it is.. but that's how it works if you're not listening to Lady Gaga...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

• mrbjoorn
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93431 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic How can we get CRASHDIET covered in magazines?

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: isn't it sad that the fans itself have to promote their concerts?

Not really true... And Lady Gaga is great!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93434 by mrs v. viper

mrbjoorn wrote:

Mrs V. Viper wrote:

Not really true... And Lady Gaga is great!

I didnIt say anything against her :P but she is mainstream you can't deny that.(I don't like her anyway but still.)

And now you got me interested.. why do you think it's not true? I mean the only way to get a band to a country where the band isn't send to by their management is to demand it there or do I miss something here? And who should do that if not the fans?

• dany_thunder85
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93435 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic How can we get CRASHDIET covered in magazines?
Yeaah you´re right about that.. that´s the best way to do it.. just keep bombing them with mails about booking your fav band :guitar: :guitar:

• mrbjoorn
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93437 by mrbjoorn

Mrs V. Viper wrote: I didnIt say anything against her :P but she is mainstream you can't deny that.(I don't like her anyway but still.)

And now you got me interested.. why do you think it's not true? I mean the only way to get a band to a country where the band isn't send to by their management is to demand it there or do I miss something here? And who should do that if not the fans?

Well if a place (pub/whatever) thinks they'll earn money if Crashdiet plays at their place I'm pretty sure they will book them. It's a big cost to let a band from Sweden travel to another country, and pay hotel, food, beer (and Jagdfürst of corpse) and so on..

• dany_thunder85
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93440 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic How can we get CRASHDIET covered in magazines?
Yeaah of corpse that´s true

but what i meant was.. if they keep getting all there requests about a certain band that they never tought about booking for a show themself they might star to think like " hmm!? alot of people keep asking us when´are you gonna book " bla bla"`??. maybe we should look in to it a little bit more??"

i´ve seen this happends soo many times before

but of foprse björn is right :)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93443 by nage

I think it's much better actually. In a way... :lol: Shows the real MUSIC DEVOTION!!! We know what we stand for.

EDIT: I think venues that held HCSS or Backyard Babies shouldn't have problem with Crashdiet... :lol:

• mrbjoorn
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93444 by mrbjoorn

nage wrote: EDIT: I think venues that held HCSS or Backyard Babies shouldn't have problem with Crashdiet... :lol:

Both HCSS and BB are sadly "bigger".. But I'm sure Crashdiet will come to your countrys some time :)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93446 by nage

mrbjoorn wrote: Both HCSS and BB are sadly "bigger".. But I'm sure Crashdiet will come to your countrys some time :)

The bigger they might be but I rather meant it's similar kind of music plus many HCSS and BB fans are as well Crashdiet fans! ;)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #93456 by mrs v. viper

mrbjoorn wrote: Well if a place (pub/whatever) thinks they'll earn money if Crashdiet plays at their place I'm pretty sure they will book them. It's a big cost to let a band from Sweden travel to another country, and pay hotel, food, beer (and Jagdfürst of corpse) and so on..

Yeah of course thats right.. but sadly enough it doesn't happen that often.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds