Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote: That's dumb...to make that many aliases for yourself. Hmmm...some people :| ...

One for every personality. I'm sure you would have done the same. It's not fair to treat your personalities different you know. Some may feel left out while they are just as big CD fans as the other personalities.

Ohhh, I see...is that how it works?? :lol: ...you wouldn't want to treat your personalities different, that would just be wrong :lol:

Exactly, you get my point.

Yep, got it! :lol:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Don't bother reading this, I just want the final word. Carry on :lol:

Too late, I already read it :lol: . And what if I want the final word :twisted: hahaha ;)...

Very simple my dear Watson: YOU WON'T GET IT!!! :mad: :lol:

We'll see about that :twisted: :lol:

Indeed we will :lol:

:lol: OK then...you know this could go on forever though :guitar:

We'll make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum muhahahahaha :lol:

Haha...Cool, I've always wanted to do that :lol:

Now here's your chance to make your dream come true :lol:

Yes!! I'll never forget this day...the day I realized one of my ultimate dreams was within reach :lol:

All thanks too.....the intergalactic awesomeness that is ME 8-) :lol:

Ahh yes...I must thank you for helping me with my dream...how will I every repay you for you kindness?

And wildchild85 we have found something to do in our lives...make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum ;) :lol: Also I believe we are both still trying to get the last word :twisted:

How you can repay will be revealed in the future...

Indeed, with our lives we will suck up that of others, boooooooohahaha :lol:

Then for the future I will wait...for I must repay you for your help with my dream. 8-) :lol:

And repay you shall, oh Randee one :lol: but for now the power of the last word is MINE ALL MINE 8-)

Don't let your ignorance blind you :lol: for it is I, Randee, who will be victorious in this quest for the final word, for I shall stop at nothing to have it :lol:

The last word ain't big enough for the both of us, and it's you who's gotta go missy 8-) :lol:

You're 1/2 correct with your statement...it is true that the last word isn't big enough for the both of us, but you are wrong in that it is not I who's got to go but it is you who must :twisted: :lol:

How about this: If you let have the final words, I'll give you.....a shiny coin!!! How's that huh??? :lol:

OOOOOOooh...me likey shiney things :lol: ...that's very tempting...I'll think about it and get back to you :twisted:

And Raksu 13, I don't think I have heard that song before but I see how it could come to mind when reading this competitive thread :lol:

I shall wait for your answer.

But if I take this deal how shall I receive me shiny coin?

Digitally :lol:

Well...it is 2006 and it seems digital has become the way to go...hmmm...I really want a shiny coin...yet the last word means a lot to me too so...give me some more time to think and I'll weigh the pros and cons of both the shiny coin and the final word and try to make a decision :lol:

I will await your decision *sits down* :lol:

OK...I have thought long and hard about this decision...I couldn't even sleep last night because all I could think about was this decision :lol: and I have decided that as much as I want a shiny coin, I'd rather have the last word, So be prepared for a long battle :twisted: :lol:

I see.....

Well, in that case...pick your weapon :lol:

No weapons for me...just me and my trusty keyboard is all I need :twisted:

Would it be unfair for me to use my 1000000 volt toothpick??? :lol:

BTW, don't know if you noticed, but there apperently is a limit to the quotations. You see the maximum limit, but the first message it quotes keeps moving on one.

:o 1000000 volt toothpick ...use it if you must :lol:

I did not realize that there is a limit to the quotations...it seem as though my dream of creating a quotation blackhole to suck up the whole forum has been shattered...I will now cry to myself :(

Yeah, that does suck. Oh well our quotetation black hole is big enough to suck up the forum anyway. As long as it can do that I'm all dandy :lol:

Don't cry too much now. This black hole might suck up all the Kleenex on this forum aswell, and you wouldn't be able to dry your tears. I know times are hard, but you gotta hang tough :lol:

*Wipes tears from eyes* I suppose you are right...Yeah I'm hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, are you tough enough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, we're rough....wooooah did I just say that outloud :rolleyes: New Kids on The Block rock :twisted: :lol:

Only on your block, and you can keep them there. I get the sneaky suspicion that you're the sixth shadow member :lol:

I've got no problems keeping them on my block :twisted: . And you have found me out, yours truly (me) would infact be the 6th shadow member of the band...and proud of it too!! :lol:

:o

The sixth shadow member of the most annoying groups ever, Randee, of the New Kids on The Block. She is here, she is now, and she speaks. Is a reunion imminent??? What's the latest gossip on the guys??? :lol:

The most annoying group ever?? How could you say that about my band? :lol: We are really good, admit it...you secretly listen to NKOTB when you think no one is watching...

I would like to say there is a reunion in the near future...I can't give out to much info, but I'm pleased to say it's been talked about between me and the guys.

I can't remember anything about your alllllllllmighty band of extraordinary levels of annoyance :lol: Not a video, a picture, not even you to be honest. Of course you are the shadow member, so naturally you were in the shadows :lol:

Oh dear, a reunion. I bet it's just a cash grab, and you'll stray from your original "sound", and go all nu-pop on us right??? right?!!? Admit it :lol:

I guess you missed out if you can't remember because we were huge...our fanbase was awsome too. And our possible reunion is no cash grab...we love playing together and the fans want it. We'll for sure be sticking to the classic NKOTB sound so no worries about any nu-pop stuff..

And I found a rare picture of us with me in the shot.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, that picture is priceless!!! :lol:

Well, will you atleast release it on vinyl??? That's the hip thing you know. Btw, how can you still be new kids on your same old block anyway??? If you want to be new you better start finding a new block :lol:

You better hold on to that pic too because not many people have seen it before.

And yo, I'm down with being hip so for sure we'll release our new album on vinyl. But we'll release it on cd as well for our new school fans who don't even know what vinyl means. And it's simple why we can still be New Kids on The Block without finding a new block...we're like God status that's why. Whatever we say goes :twisted:

The "New Kids" might try to buy the new album at the marketplace at the clothing stand :lol:

You have that many power??? Are you more mighty then the Mighty Van Halen??? :o

Of course we have that much power...we step on this "Van Halen" band you talk about...

You know, it would look much better on your resume that you once were asked to sing for VH, and you recorded some demos, but Edward didn't feel the "magic" was there. But hey, if the kids work for you, good for you girly girl :lol:

Yes, maybe but I must stay true to my boys...New Kids On The Block FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Do you really mean that??? :o

Yep, I mean it :lol: !!
Also, does this page look screwed up to you....all the other threads appear like they usually do for me, but this one looks different in places.
For instance it won't quote anymore and you can push a button that brings you back to the top of the page after the last sentence in the most recent post (if that makes any sense). Other things look odd too :rolleyes:

I know, this whole thread has gone FUBAR on us. What do to about that...hm... Maybe not talking about the kids on the block would help :lol:

But I like talking about me and my band...we're just soooooo talented there's so much to talk about 8-) But I think our attempts at a quotation black hole have messed up this thread....I've never seen this happen before...then again I don't think people have quoted this many times in a row :lol:

Yeah, better stop now while I'M ahead :lol:

You wish!
I don't know if this will ever end :twisted:

What is this thread about? :lol:

There has been many points to this thread...it's been about fake users, then getting the last word, then making a quotation blackhole to suck up the entire forum, then New Kids on the Block. Now recently was how this thread is all screwed up. :lol: 8-)

I believe we should quit now before this thread explodes :o :lol:

You just say that because you want the last word. We can quit now though :lol:

Yeah, NOW we can :lol:

:lol: Ok then, now is fine :twisted:

Yeah, you're right. NOW is fine indeed :lol:

:lol: We both know this could go on forever too haha...And it appears our quote blackhole is even more screwed up then yesterday. I'm very interested to see what keeps happening to it, but I hope we're not affecting the board in a negative way.

I know. I get the feeling this quotation disaster actually WILL suck up the forum. The posts are too big to be showed normally, so it's trying hard to show in one way or another. Well, we could always stop NOW :lol:

Yeah, when we talked about it sucking up the forum, I never thought it would happen, but now it appears it actually might :lol: . I'll tell you what, we can stop when I get the last word...how does that sound? :twisted: :lol: .

No, when I have the last word damnit!!! :mad: :lol:

You wish! The fact of the matter is the last word is mine...ALL MINE!!!! :twisted:

You can have the last word in every other thread. All I ask is this little thread :( :lol:

Yes, but I want the last word in this thread too...YOU can have the last word in all the other threads :lol:

I gave you the the last word in the other thread so therefor this one is mine all mine :lol:

How sweet of you to give me the last word in the other thread...I appreciate your kindness & generosity...though I'm still going to have the last word in this thread too :party1:

Don't make me hush you younglady :lol:

Go ahead and try it :twisted: I'LL JUST TALK EVEN LOUDER! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 6 months ago #15111 by leo van newhouse
Replied by leo van newhouse on topic Fake users?

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote: That's dumb...to make that many aliases for yourself. Hmmm...some people :| ...

One for every personality. I'm sure you would have done the same. It's not fair to treat your personalities different you know. Some may feel left out while they are just as big CD fans as the other personalities.

Ohhh, I see...is that how it works?? :lol: ...you wouldn't want to treat your personalities different, that would just be wrong :lol:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Too late, I already read it :lol: . And what if I want the final word :twisted: hahaha ;)...

We'll make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum muhahahahaha :lol:

Yes!! I'll never forget this day...the day I realized one of my ultimate dreams was within reach :lol:

Ahh yes...I must thank you for helping me with my dream...how will I every repay you for you kindness?

And wildchild85 we have found something to do in our lives...make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum ;) :lol: Also I believe we are both still trying to get the last word :twisted:

Then for the future I will wait...for I must repay you for your help with my dream. 8-) :lol:

And repay you shall, oh Randee one :lol: but for now the power of the last word is MINE ALL MINE 8-)

Don't let your ignorance blind you :lol: for it is I, Randee, who will be victorious in this quest for the final word, for I shall stop at nothing to have it :lol:

The last word ain't big enough for the both of us, and it's you who's gotta go missy 8-) :lol:

You're 1/2 correct with your statement...it is true that the last word isn't big enough for the both of us, but you are wrong in that it is not I who's got to go but it is you who must :twisted: :lol:

How about this: If you let have the final words, I'll give you.....a shiny coin!!! How's that huh??? :lol:

OOOOOOooh...me likey shiney things :lol: ...that's very tempting...I'll think about it and get back to you :twisted:

And Raksu 13, I don't think I have heard that song before but I see how it could come to mind when reading this competitive thread :lol:

Well...it is 2006 and it seems digital has become the way to go...hmmm...I really want a shiny coin...yet the last word means a lot to me too so...give me some more time to think and I'll weigh the pros and cons of both the shiny coin and the final word and try to make a decision :lol:

OK...I have thought long and hard about this decision...I couldn't even sleep last night because all I could think about was this decision :lol: and I have decided that as much as I want a shiny coin, I'd rather have the last word, So be prepared for a long battle :twisted: :lol:

I see.....

BTW, don't know if you noticed, but there apperently is a limit to the quotations. You see the maximum limit, but the first message it quotes keeps moving on one.

I did not realize that there is a limit to the quotations...it seem as though my dream of creating a quotation blackhole to suck up the whole forum has been shattered...I will now cry to myself :(

Yeah, that does suck. Oh well our quotetation black hole is big enough to suck up the forum anyway. As long as it can do that I'm all dandy :lol:

Don't cry too much now. This black hole might suck up all the Kleenex on this forum aswell, and you wouldn't be able to dry your tears. I know times are hard, but you gotta hang tough :lol:

*Wipes tears from eyes* I suppose you are right...Yeah I'm hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, are you tough enough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, hangin' tough, we're rough....wooooah did I just say that outloud :rolleyes: New Kids on The Block rock :twisted: :lol:

Only on your block, and you can keep them there. I get the sneaky suspicion that you're the sixth shadow member :lol:

I've got no problems keeping them on my block :twisted: . And you have found me out, yours truly (me) would infact be the 6th shadow member of the band...and proud of it too!! :lol:

The sixth shadow member of the most annoying groups ever, Randee, of the New Kids on The Block. She is here, she is now, and she speaks. Is a reunion imminent??? What's the latest gossip on the guys??? :lol:

The most annoying group ever?? How could you say that about my band? :lol: We are really good, admit it...you secretly listen to NKOTB when you think no one is watching...

I would like to say there is a reunion in the near future...I can't give out to much info, but I'm pleased to say it's been talked about between me and the guys.

I can't remember anything about your alllllllllmighty band of extraordinary levels of annoyance :lol: Not a video, a picture, not even you to be honest. Of course you are the shadow member, so naturally you were in the shadows :lol:

Oh dear, a reunion. I bet it's just a cash grab, and you'll stray from your original "sound", and go all nu-pop on us right??? right?!!? Admit it :lol:

I guess you missed out if you can't remember because we were huge...our fanbase was awsome too. And our possible reunion is no cash grab...we love playing together and the fans want it. We'll for sure be sticking to the classic NKOTB sound so no worries about any nu-pop stuff..

Well, will you atleast release it on vinyl??? That's the hip thing you know. Btw, how can you still be new kids on your same old block anyway??? If you want to be new you better start finding a new block :lol:

And yo, I'm down with being hip so for sure we'll release our new album on vinyl. But we'll release it on cd as well for our new school fans who don't even know what vinyl means. And it's simple why we can still be New Kids on The Block without finding a new block...we're like God status that's why. Whatever we say goes :twisted:

The "New Kids" might try to buy the new album at the marketplace at the clothing stand :lol:

Of course we have that much power...we step on this "Van Halen" band you talk about...

You know, it would look much better on your resume that you once were asked to sing for VH, and you recorded some demos, but Edward didn't feel the "magic" was there. But hey, if the kids work for you, good for you girly girl :lol:

Yes, maybe but I must stay true to my boys...New Kids On The Block FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Also, does this page look screwed up to you....all the other threads appear like they usually do for me, but this one looks different in places.
For instance it won't quote anymore and you can push a button that brings you back to the top of the page after the last sentence in the most recent post (if that makes any sense). Other things look odd too :rolleyes:

I know, this whole thread has gone FUBAR on us. What do to about that...hm... Maybe not talking about the kids on the block would help :lol:

But I like talking about me and my band...we're just soooooo talented there's so much to talk about 8-) But I think our attempts at a quotation black hole have messed up this thread....I've never seen this happen before...then again I don't think people have quoted this many times in a row :lol:

You wish!

There has been many points to this thread...it's been about fake users, then getting the last word, then making a quotation blackhole to suck up the entire forum, then New Kids on the Block. Now recently was how this thread is all screwed up. :lol: 8-)

:lol: We both know this could go on forever too haha...And it appears our quote blackhole is even more screwed up then yesterday. I'm very interested to see what keeps happening to it, but I hope we're not affecting the board in a negative way.

I know. I get the feeling this quotation disaster actually WILL suck up the forum. The posts are too big to be showed normally, so it's trying hard to show in one way or another. Well, we could always stop NOW :lol:

Yeah, when we talked about it sucking up the forum, I never thought it would happen, but now it appears it actually might :lol: . I'll tell you what, we can stop when I get the last word...how does that sound? :twisted: :lol: .

You wish! The fact of the matter is the last word is mine...ALL MINE!!!! :twisted:

You can have the last word in every other thread. All I ask is this little thread :( :lol:

Yes, but I want the last word in this thread too...YOU can have the last word in all the other threads :lol:

I gave you the the last word in the other thread so therefor this one is mine all mine :lol:

How sweet of you to give me the last word in the other thread...I appreciate your kindness & generosity...though I'm still going to have the last word in this thread too :party1:

*stuffs a sock in Randee's mouth* what's that??? Don't speak with your mouth full missy :lol: If you can't talk I guess the final word is mine. Who would have thought huh??? Certainly not me :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #15174 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Fake users?

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

*stuffs a sock in Randee's mouth* what's that??? Don't speak with your mouth full missy :lol: If you can't talk I guess the final word is mine. Who would have thought huh??? Certainly not me :lol:

What are you trying to do, kill me? :lol: Just accept the fact that you'll never get the last word. :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 6 months ago #15178 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

What are you trying to do, kill me? :lol: Just accept the fact that you'll never get the last word. :lol:

Don't worry, you're fine. You can breathe through your nose :lol: As for the last word...mine, and mine only :p

More
14 years 6 months ago #15194 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

Don't worry, you're fine. You can breathe through your nose :lol: As for the last word...mine, and mine only :p

Yeah, that's true :lol: ...You're not going to get the last word, so you should just give up now, and accept your defeat. :twisted: :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #15201 by zmith
Replied by zmith on topic Fake users?
OMG! Let someone else have the last word instead and you two won't have to fight ;P

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 6 months ago #15207 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

Yeah, that's true :lol: ...You're not going to get the last word, so you should just give up now, and accept your defeat. :twisted: :lol:

Dear Randee, how should I put it...

"To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding?"

I'll let you guess who said that 8-)

But in other words, in my best Vince McMahon voice: YOU GOT NO CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING THAT LAST WORD!!!! :mad: :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #15309 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

"To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding?"

But in other words, in my best Vince McMahon voice: YOU GOT NO CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING THAT LAST WORD!!!! :mad: :lol:

Is that the wrestling guy? Hehe...I have no idea. But I'm fast and great, so I will beat you ;) :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #15312 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Fake users?
Damn! Hellowa Quote there!

More
14 years 6 months ago #15316 by randee

leadguitarist wrote: Damn! Hellowa Quote there!

Yes, it's very spectacular isn't it? 8-)

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 6 months ago #15383 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

Is that the wrestling guy? Hehe...I have no idea. But I'm fast and great, so I will beat you ;) :lol:

Yeah, and you better listen to Vince McMahon or else you'll be on the highway to hell, like Shawn Michaels is now.....but he's winning :lol:
You're not faster, and greaterrrrr than me Randee :P so you'll lose :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #15385 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I see.....

You wish!

Yeah, and you better listen to Vince McMahon or else you'll be on the highway to hell, like Shawn Michaels is now.....but he's winning :lol:
You're not faster, and greaterrrrr than me Randee :P so you'll lose :lol:

I'm already on the highway to hell and lovin' it :twisted: muwahahaha!!!
Ok...you're right, I'm probably not faster than you but I am greater...and greater beats faster any day, so that means you are the one who will loose and I will be victorious and get the final word. :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds