Crashdiet

Fake users?

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 2 months ago #13989 by leo van newhouse
Replied by leo van newhouse on topic Fake users?

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote: That's dumb...to make that many aliases for yourself. Hmmm...some people :| ...

One for every personality. I'm sure you would have done the same. It's not fair to treat your personalities different you know. Some may feel left out while they are just as big CD fans as the other personalities.

Ohhh, I see...is that how it works?? :lol: ...you wouldn't want to treat your personalities different, that would just be wrong :lol:

Exactly, you get my point.

Yep, got it! :lol:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Don't bother reading this, I just want the final word. Carry on :lol:

Too late, I already read it :lol: . And what if I want the final word :twisted: hahaha ;)...

Very simple my dear Watson: YOU WON'T GET IT!!! :mad: :lol:

We'll see about that :twisted: :lol:

Indeed we will :lol:

:lol: OK then...you know this could go on forever though :guitar:

We'll make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum muhahahahaha :lol:

Haha...Cool, I've always wanted to do that :lol:

Now here's your chance to make your dream come true :lol:

Yes!! I'll never forget this day...the day I realized one of my ultimate dreams was within reach :lol:

All thanks too.....the intergalactic awesomeness that is ME 8-) :lol:

Ahh yes...I must thank you for helping me with my dream...how will I every repay you for you kindness?

And wildchild85 we have found something to do in our lives...make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum ;) :lol: Also I believe we are both still trying to get the last word :twisted:

How you can repay will be revealed in the future...

Indeed, with our lives we will suck up that of others, boooooooohahaha :lol:

Then for the future I will wait...for I must repay you for your help with my dream. 8-) :lol:

And repay you shall, oh Randee one :lol: but for now the power of the last word is MINE ALL MINE 8-)

Don't let your ignorance blind you :lol: for it is I, Randee, who will be victorious in this quest for the final word, for I shall stop at nothing to have it :lol:

The last word ain't big enough for the both of us, and it's you who's gotta go missy 8-) :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13991 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Fake users?

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote: That's dumb...to make that many aliases for yourself. Hmmm...some people :| ...

One for every personality. I'm sure you would have done the same. It's not fair to treat your personalities different you know. Some may feel left out while they are just as big CD fans as the other personalities.

Ohhh, I see...is that how it works?? :lol: ...you wouldn't want to treat your personalities different, that would just be wrong :lol:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Too late, I already read it :lol: . And what if I want the final word :twisted: hahaha ;)...

We'll make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum muhahahahaha :lol:

Yes!! I'll never forget this day...the day I realized one of my ultimate dreams was within reach :lol:

Ahh yes...I must thank you for helping me with my dream...how will I every repay you for you kindness?

And wildchild85 we have found something to do in our lives...make a quotation black hole that will suck up the entire forum ;) :lol: Also I believe we are both still trying to get the last word :twisted:

Then for the future I will wait...for I must repay you for your help with my dream. 8-) :lol:

And repay you shall, oh Randee one :lol: but for now the power of the last word is MINE ALL MINE 8-)

Don't let your ignorance blind you :lol: for it is I, Randee, who will be victorious in this quest for the final word, for I shall stop at nothing to have it :lol:

The last word ain't big enough for the both of us, and it's you who's gotta go missy 8-) :lol:

You're 1/2 correct with your statement...it is true that the last word isn't big enough for the both of us, but you are wrong in that it is not I who's got to go but it is you who must :twisted: :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 2 months ago #14000 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

You're 1/2 correct with your statement...it is true that the last word isn't big enough for the both of us, but you are wrong in that it is not I who's got to go but it is you who must :twisted: :lol:

How about this: If you let have the final words, I'll give you.....a shiny coin!!! How's that huh??? :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14001 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic Fake users?
sorry for interrupting your so exciting competition, I was just listening to music and I read this thread and that song came to mind :lol:

Everybody ready?!
I'll be the first in line
The race is on no end is here
I can't be second best
The flags are waving in the air

Feel adrenaline it's burning
When you taste blood
It's just a warning
On your marks!
Get set!
Everybody ready!

(BB - Everybody Ready)

now go on please, it was just a little point

More
14 years 2 months ago #14072 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

How about this: If you let have the final words, I'll give you.....a shiny coin!!! How's that huh??? :lol:

OOOOOOooh...me likey shiney things :lol: ...that's very tempting...I'll think about it and get back to you :twisted:

And Raksu 13, I don't think I have heard that song before but I see how it could come to mind when reading this competitive thread :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 2 months ago #14076 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

OOOOOOooh...me likey shiney things :lol: ...that's very tempting...I'll think about it and get back to you :twisted:

And Raksu 13, I don't think I have heard that song before but I see how it could come to mind when reading this competitive thread :lol:

I shall wait for your answer.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14078 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

But if I take this deal how shall I receive me shiny coin?

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 2 months ago #14080 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Digitally :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14084 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic Fake users?
the song is by Backyard Babies, Stockholm Syndrome Album, song number one I bet, named Everybody Ready?!...

now keep going :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14141 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Well...it is 2006 and it seems digital has become the way to go...hmmm...I really want a shiny coin...yet the last word means a lot to me too so...give me some more time to think and I'll weigh the pros and cons of both the shiny coin and the final word and try to make a decision :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
14 years 2 months ago #14173 by leo van newhouse

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

Well...it is 2006 and it seems digital has become the way to go...hmmm...I really want a shiny coin...yet the last word means a lot to me too so...give me some more time to think and I'll weigh the pros and cons of both the shiny coin and the final word and try to make a decision :lol:

I will await your decision *sits down* :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #14229 by randee

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Randee wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote:

Good. Don't lose it.

I'll try not to.

I will await your decision *sits down* :lol:

OK...I have thought long and hard about this decision...I couldn't even sleep last night because all I could think about was this decision :lol: and I have decided that as much as I want a shiny coin, I'd rather have the last word, So be prepared for a long battle :twisted: :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds