Crashdiet

Tattoo Show off Thread.....

More
13 years 10 months ago #8062 by mcqueenmonroe
Replied by mcqueenmonroe on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....
i have an anarchy a on my waist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8819 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Katta wrote: hehe.....I have an appointment at the tattoo studio on wednesday....I`ll post a pic later if you are curious....
katta

Did you ever get your tattoo Katta? If you did ..post a pic!! I'd love too see 8-) :)
~Nicki

More
13 years 10 months ago #10169 by trasher
Replied by trasher on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....
It would be kind of cool to get a tattoo, but my mother would kill me... though my brother made a realy cool drawing of a skull inside a rose that looke realy fucking cool... also it looked kind of sleaze... i have thought about getting a tattoo like that on when i get 18 or something but we will let time be the judge of that....

More
13 years 10 months ago #10174 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....

Trasher wrote: It would be kind of cool to get a tattoo, but my mother would kill me... though my brother made a realy cool drawing of a skull inside a rose that looke realy fucking cool... also it looked kind of sleaze... i have thought about getting a tattoo like that on when i get 18 or something but we will let time be the judge of that....

Yeah, I had to wait until I was 18 to get mine because my mom would have killed me too! She still doesn't know I have it though and I probably won't tell her until after I graduate college or she find out somehow on her own :|

More
13 years 10 months ago #10236 by glitter43
I got my tat today....it's nice...and it didn't hurt! I didn't think it did anyway...feels like a bandaid being ripped of a hairy arm! :lol: I'll post a pic once it's healed.
~Nicki

More
13 years 10 months ago #10242 by preciouscleo
Replied by preciouscleo on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....
I have 2. Got them both when i was still in high school....I'm the brat who went straight home and said "hey mom, look what I just got"! :butt1:
And it didn't work, because she thought they were neat......

More
13 years 10 months ago #10283 by randee

glitter43 wrote: I got my tat today....it's nice...and it didn't hurt! I didn't think it did anyway...feels like a bandaid being ripped of a hairy arm! :lol: I'll post a pic once it's healed.
~Nicki

8-) That's great!! Your lucky that it didn't hurt or maybe you just have a high pain tolerence :twisted:. You should definately post a pic of it sometime...which reminds me that I still need to get someone to take a picture of mine.

More
13 years 10 months ago #10284 by glitter43

Randee wrote:

glitter43 wrote: I got my tat today....it's nice...and it didn't hurt! I didn't think it did anyway...feels like a bandaid being ripped of a hairy arm! :lol: I'll post a pic once it's healed.
~Nicki

8-) That's great!! Your lucky that it didn't hurt or maybe you just have a high pain tolerence :twisted:. You should definately post a pic of it sometime...which reminds me that I still need to get someone to take a picture of mine.

I don't have any pain tolerance actually..or maybe i just think that...the outline hurt the most..it was good...i'd do it again..but i won't, cuz i only want one..and yes we are still waiting for yours girl! :) :)
~Nicki

More
13 years 10 months ago #10288 by randee

glitter43 wrote:

Randee wrote:

~Nicki

I don't have any pain tolerance actually..or maybe i just think that...the outline hurt the most..it was good...i'd do it again..but i won't, cuz i only want one..and yes we are still waiting for yours girl! :) :)
~Nicki

Yeah, the outling hurt the most for me too! I'll try to get a pic of mine up as soon as possible, I'd take the picture myself, but it's on my back, so I need to get someone else to take it :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #10289 by glitter43
Mines on my back also....i think i can manage taking a pic myself..that's the beauty of digital cameras...you can erase the 'crappy pics' :lol:

More
13 years 10 months ago #10291 by randee

glitter43 wrote: Mines on my back also....i think i can manage taking a pic myself..that's the beauty of digital cameras...you can erase the 'crappy pics' :lol:

:lol: Yeah, that's true...I need to get myself one of those :twisted: I've never been a big picture taker (I don't own a camera), but I think it's about time I buy one since lately I've seem to need a camera.

• lovemachine
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
13 years 10 months ago #10292 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic Tattoo Show off Thread.....
lots of talk, no action :P here's my new one...
File Attachment:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds