Crashdiet

OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

More
14 years 1 month ago #29716 by blondy
Replied by blondy on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

WaspGirl wrote:

MissPain wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: She's got a lovely colour *TATTOOED*BRIDE*.

Here are a couple of my dogs.

Frasse when he was a puppy (my old boy that passed away last week) and Filip, my champion (one of them anyway).

ooh. how lovely they look :')

Thanks! Here's one more (hope you don't all get fed up with my babies!)

haha man. Doesn't that dog get a little sweaty in the summer? 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #29727 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

elüsiveness wrote: @MissPain: lol yep I've wondered many times about how smart she must be? I'm kinda annoyed since I don't have any clue actually..lol but when we try to call her while she's watching tv, sometimes she's got that despising attitude showing us clearly that you're bothering her...and you'd better shut up to let her watch the show :lol:
The funniest moment was I think was during this wildlife show, featuring baby leopards...they were kinda noisy and she started to growl, then we've got a "sswwwffffffftt" before she left to run like hell, going everywhere but in the baby's camp...we've got to go to see her, to see if she was ok, got to reassure her...lol :lol:
By the way did you try some fish screensavers with your cat? :)

haha, what a cool cat :lol: :lol:
haha, no.. he's born as a poser^^,)

More
14 years 1 month ago #29790 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

Blondy wrote: haha man. Doesn't that dog get a little sweaty in the summer? 8-)

Yep. They can't be outside when it's hot. But that goes for most dogs really. They don't have any sweat glands and can only cool off throught their paws and by panting.

Several dogs die every summer due to neglect from their owners. One horrible example is all the people who leave their dogs in cars where it can get up to 80 degrees hot and the dogs die.

That's a criminal offense.

Sorry, got a bit off topic now I guess.

More
14 years 1 month ago #29797 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!
Well i don't have a cat myself....or a pet....but this is my neighbors kitty...Chicken...she's over ALL the time so,i think of her as my own and i'd die if anything happened to her...she's hell on paws...this is a before and after pic :) (first she's hell ...then she falls asleep)she can't stay over too long otherwise she'd tear the place apart..
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #29800 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

glitter43 wrote: Well i don't have a cat myself....or a pet....but this is my neighbors kitty...Chicken...she's over ALL the time so,i think of her as my own and i'd die if anything happened to her...she's hell on paws...this is a before and after pic :) (first she's hell ...then she falls asleep)she can't stay over too long otherwise she'd tear the place apart..

hihi (: how cute :lol: :lol:

More
14 years 1 month ago #29834 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!
thise is my dogs! Ozzy and Sudden! It's a old pic! (i had to take the pic from snyggast.se coz i dont have it on my computer anymore) Ozzy is 1 year now and Sudden is 4. Ozzy is so fat! 45 kg HAHA Sudden only 37 kg!
File Attachment:

More
14 years 1 month ago #29837 by *bettina*
Replied by *bettina* on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!

pyrenees wrote: my fat cat "våfflan" ;)

(she look kind of sic :lol: )

She's really beautiful! I love calicos (mine is one). Yours colors are even more random! She must be a sweet kittie.

More
14 years 1 month ago #29875 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!
here is my cat "Sture"! he is 7 years and is sooooo nice! my baby! it's only my cat! i have one more but he live with my dad! he is 16! "Fritte"! :lol:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

More
14 years 1 month ago #29901 by psycho mistress
Replied by psycho mistress on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!
wow!theyare all so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #29908 by waspgirl
This is my little girl Hedvig. I almost lost her yesterday! But she's OK now.
File Attachment:

More
14 years 1 month ago #29911 by kalypso
Replied by kalypso on topic OUR PETS PICS THREAD!
She's so sweet Waspgirl! But what did happen yesterday that you had almost lost her? :o That sounds horrible!

More
14 years 1 month ago #29966 by waspgirl

Kalypso wrote: She's so sweet Waspgirl! But what did happen yesterday that you had almost lost her? :o That sounds horrible!

Yes, it was horrible. I came home from work (early even) on Friday and she had hypoglycemia (dangerously low bloodsugar due to loss of fluid in her body) and she was so far gone that she was just barely conscious.

She couldn't sit or stand or anything and was just loose in her body, that's the best way to describe it (lealös in Swedish).

If I had come home a few hours later she would have gone into a coma and then died.

So I gave her water with fruitsugar (druvsocker) and lots of it until she came to. But I was at it all night checking on her because I was so worried about her. I got her to eat some food as well.

She hasn't quite been herself all weekend and neither have I for that matter.

The problem is that she is so small. And she's had an upset tummy for over a week, so she's losing too much fluids and that's so dangerous when they are this small.

Imagine if you will, that she weighs about 650 grams.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed that she fully recovers!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds