Crashdiet

It's impossible, you don't walk the earth no more...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #127 by Guest
This was the biggest chock in a long time for me, I still can't belive it, why him? he was the biggest musical talent in sweden in years. At the 9th December i had the front row, Dave looked so happy, and looked like he had so much fun, and the rest of the band too (thank you for the drumstick Eric). I think that if i knew, and the other fans there what was going to happen', no one would have left the buliding. Please for Dave and for all the fans sake, please have a Honor concert somewhere with some bands, where the fans can meet and talk and honor him in there own way, He was a genious.. no doubt about it. And to end the show Sebastian Bach would sing, just for dave. That would be great, i hope it's possible.

And to Peter, Martin and Eric. I feel for you guys, so much, but all the fans are here for you, We apriciate the time we had with you so much, Crashdïet changed so many peoples life, made people understand that music should be played with your bare hands, not with a computer. And that you brought back the great ol' sleaze! I wont remember the time with you guys.

And all of you that sais that you want diet to find a new singer, forget that, Without Dave, there's no Crashdïet. Crashdïet was a short vacation to heaven, now we're back on earth again, and dave took our place.

Woke up to the sound of pooring rain,
can't belive we're never gonna see you again!

Rest in sleaze Dave.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #129 by vanessa
i got i idea reading your post i now that there are alot of bands on this forum, it would we very cool to have a small concert to honor dave and crash..every band can do one/two songs of something ... just an idea

More
14 years 1 month ago #142 by spiffygriffy
Replied by spiffygriffy on topic It's impossible, you don't walk the earth no more...
I think that's a really great idea: a Dave Lepard Tribute Concert m/

More
14 years 1 month ago #225 by carolin
I think it's a beautiful idea too. A way to get
everyone together and really honor him.
As long as it's something Martin, Eric, Peter
and the people closest to Dave would approve
of emotionally.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds