Lepard FOREVER

• spiffygriffy
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
14 years 7 months ago #385 by spiffygriffy
Lepard FOREVER was created by spiffygriffy
Dave was, and always will be, one of my ultimate idols & heroes. I can't even begin to detail how much I miss him, as I know we all do.

I fell completely in love with Crashdiet from the second I saw them: a real band of real honest artists. The kind of band that could conquer the UNIVERSE!!

Some of you guys know I like to make silly avatars & other artwork things, and so I made some Crashdiet ones and began spreading them around the 'net. I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting Mr. Lepard to notice them, much less contact me about them. So I was completely shocked when he wrote to me, complimenting me & urging me to make more.

Mr. Lepard was the first of my idols who had ever spoken to me, and I'll never ever forget his absolute kindness, sense of humor, and devotion to his fans.

Dave was truly a one-of-a-kind individual: as an artist, and as a person. He's inspired me & warmed my heart countless times, and I am eternally thankful to him for that.

I had always dreamed of meeting him in person someday, and having a face-to-face conversation with him. He's always struck me as a revolutionary individual & a leader, inspiring and captivating everyone around him. Dave was the kind of person who could change the world...

...and he has![/i] Just look at all of us: all of the countless people who have been inspired by him.

It's so, so hard to accept that Dave is gone. He affected my life, all of our lives, more than I'm sure he could have ever imagined.

The one thing that I am certain about now is that I want to do something amazing for him, in his memory. I want to ensure that he will thrive forever in peoples' hearts and memories. Dave Lepard was a Rock God, whom will never, EVER be forgotten.

All of my love and strength goes out to his friends, family, and fans. We've all just got to keep Rockin On, for Dave.

REST IN SLEAZE
XXX Spiffy XXX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #387 by restinsleaze456
Replied by restinsleaze456 on topic Lepard FOREVER

SpiffyGriffy wrote: Dave was, and always will be, one of my ultimate idols & heroes. I can't even begin to detail how much I miss him, as I know we all do.

I fell completely in love with Crashdiet from the second I saw them: a real band of real honest artists. The kind of band that could conquer the UNIVERSE!!

Some of you guys know I like to make silly avatars & other artwork things, and so I made some Crashdiet ones and began spreading them around the 'net. I DEFINITELY wasn't expecting Mr. Lepard to notice them, much less contact me about them. So I was completely shocked when he wrote to me, complimenting me & urging me to make more.

Mr. Lepard was the first of my idols who had ever spoken to me, and I'll never ever forget his absolute kindness, sense of humor, and devotion to his fans.

Dave was truly a one-of-a-kind individual: as an artist, and as a person. He's inspired me & warmed my heart countless times, and I am eternally thankful to him for that.

I had always dreamed of meeting him in person someday, and having a face-to-face conversation with him. He's always struck me as a revolutionary individual & a leader, inspiring and captivating everyone around him. Dave was the kind of person who could change the world...

...and he has![/i] Just look at all of us: all of the countless people who have been inspired by him.

It's so, so hard to accept that Dave is gone. He affected my life, all of our lives, more than I'm sure he could have ever imagined.

The one thing that I am certain about now is that I want to do something amazing for him, in his memory. I want to ensure that he will thrive forever in peoples' hearts and memories. Dave Lepard was a Rock God, whom will never, EVER be forgotten.

All of my love and strength goes out to his friends, family, and fans. We've all just got to keep Rockin On, for Dave.

REST IN SLEAZE
XXX Spiffy XXX

very well said. put me to tears

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds