Crashdiet

Pictures of the very first lineup?

  • axl whïte
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 5 months ago #103351 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

joey_baccardï wrote: .. That I don't get killed by their death metal-band.


heheheh yeah man, what if they "ritualslaktar dig som en cockerspanielvalp!"?

Edit:
Translation: ritual slaughter you like a cocker spaniel puppy

I just remembered that I should write in english...

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 5 months ago #103353 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: .. That I don't get killed by their death metal-band.


heheheh yeah man, what if they "ritualslaktar dig som en cockerspanielvalp!"?

That wouldn't be to good :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • glam_junkie
  • glam_junkie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • is cooler than you!
More
9 years 5 months ago #103425 by glam_junkie
Replied by glam_junkie on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

joey_baccardï wrote: til' my computer crashed, and since I got all those pictures from trading I didn't share them with anyone. Now they're all gone.



Call me cynical, but if you shared them with others you'd be able to get them all again.... :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 5 months ago #103449 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

glam_junkie wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: til' my computer crashed, and since I got all those pictures from trading I didn't share them with anyone. Now they're all gone.



Call me cynical, but if you shared them with others you'd be able to get them all again.... :twisted:

that's exactly what I thought. So next time I get my hands on a couple of rare pictures I'm gonna share them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #103460 by dsv218
Replied by dsv218 on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

joey_baccardï wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote: .. That I don't get killed by their death metal-band.


heheheh yeah man, what if they "ritualslaktar dig som en cockerspanielvalp!"?

That wouldn't be to good :o


Haha i doubt it, Tobias Forge seems like a cool guy, even though he's also playing 'pop' music along with Repugnant.
The oldest Crash pictures i have are 2 old ones with Dave & Peter back when peter still had his black hair. I'm not sure if they're very rare though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 5 months ago #103461 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

DSV218 wrote: The oldest Crash pictures i have are 2 old ones with Dave & Peter back when peter still had his black hair. I'm not sure if they're very rare though.

If it's a picture of both Dave & Peter I'd say it's rare (at least if Peter's hair is black). Would you mind posting it here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 5 months ago #103489 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

joey_baccardï wrote:

DSV218 wrote: The oldest Crash pictures i have are 2 old ones with Dave & Peter back when peter still had his black hair. I'm not sure if they're very rare though.

If it's a picture of both Dave & Peter I'd say it's rare (at least if Peter's hair is black). Would you mind posting it here?


yeah dude do so!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #103502 by dsv218
Replied by dsv218 on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?
Yep no problem, although i really can't remember where i found them.
I do vaguely remember reading about an early Crashdiet shirt that Dave made and i think it's the one he's wearing here:


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • axl whïte
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 5 months ago #103503 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

DSV218 wrote: Yep no problem, although i really can't remember where i found them.
I do vaguely remember reading about an early Crashdiet shirt that Dave made and i think it's the one he's wearing here:



Cool! Thanx! :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 5 months ago #103506 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?
holy shit this is rare dude

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • joey_baccard
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 5 months ago #103513 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: holy shit this is rare dude

not the first one, It's hard to find but it can be found on a few places. It used to be on the old website. But the second one is definitely rare! never seen it before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Deeptoxic
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
9 years 5 months ago #103515 by Deeptoxic
Replied by Deeptoxic on topic Pictures of the very first lineup?
THANKS MAN! really cool :guitar: Holy shit is the guy to the right peter? :o any1 know which year this is? :party1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum