Crashdiet

Tab Requests

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
12 years 5 months ago #69753 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Tab Requests

Lady $leaze wrote: Thank you so much!:lol:
i downloaded this one
but i think the intro is treble ....compared to the song .... :rolleyes:

What, I don't understand :lol: .

Do you think the intro is "to high"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69775 by mrlee
Replied by mrlee on topic Tab Requests

mrbjoorn wrote: I'm pretty ready now.
Maybe all isn't right, but It sounds ok anyway.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7f1i3q

If you wanna change something, do it!

This is a .gp5 file and I think it sounds best with
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth.

Good luck!


the only thing with sound is the drums XD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69777 by mrlee
Replied by mrlee on topic Tab Requests
tested the bassline out anyway.

it seems bang on, the only bit which isnt correct is the bassline over the chorus, you can hear what it is much clearer in live performances of the song, this is no biggy though.

so congrats on doing the bassline awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69794 by lady $leaze
Replied by lady $leaze on topic Tab Requests

mrbjoorn wrote:

Lady $leaze wrote: Thank you so much!:lol:
i downloaded this one
but i think the intro is treble ....compared to the song .... :rolleyes:

What, I don't understand :lol: .

Do you think the intro is "to high"?

Yeah that's it! with the guitar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69868 by starchild11
Replied by starchild11 on topic Tab Requests

mrbjoorn wrote: I started to try play In the Raw some minutes ago and I think I got a pretty right intro riff:





-0--5-7
3-3-7---0--5-7
7----
-0--5-7--4--5-7-3-3-7---0--5-7-4-5-7-3-7


hey there!
i made some amendments though, but you brought me to the idea of how to play it. I think this is more accurate:

intro (e-a-d-g-h-e tuning)



2
-5-5-5-3-5
0-3-5---5-5-5-3-5
0-2
-5-5-5-3-5--2--3-5-0-3-5---5-5-5-3-5--2--3-5-0-0

verse


4-4
5-5
-7-7--5-5--2-2--5-5--5--5---7-7--5-5--3-3--5-5--5--5---
-5-5--3-3
3-3--3--3---5-5--3-3
3-3--3--3---

chorus



1-1--3-3-3-
-5-5--8-8-8--1-1--1-1-3-
-3-3--5-5-6
1-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69870 by m_p
Replied by m_p on topic Tab Requests

starchild11 wrote:

mrbjoorn wrote: I started to try play In the Raw some minutes ago and I think I got a pretty right intro riff:





-0--5-7
3-3-7---0--5-7
7----
-0--5-7--4--5-7-3-3-7---0--5-7-4-5-7-3-7


hey there!
i made some amendments though, but you brought me to the idea of how to play it. I think this is more accurate:

intro (e-a-d-g-h-e tuning)



2
-5-5-5-3-5
0-3-5---5-5-5-3-5
0-2
-5-5-5-3-5--2--3-5-0-3-5---5-5-5-3-5--2--3-5-0-0

verse


4-4
5-5
-7-7--5-5--2-2--5-5--5--5---7-7--5-5--3-3--5-5--5--5---
-5-5--3-3
3-3--3--3---5-5--3-3
3-3--3--3---

chorus



1-1--3-3-3-
-5-5--8-8-8--1-1--1-1-3-
-3-3--5-5-6
1-



Hmm.. I think this is the way to play it;



-2-0-2
2---2-0-2
2-4
-2-0-2---0-2----5--0---2-0-2---0-2--0-2
-0
3
0--3
0
3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69892 by starchild11
Replied by starchild11 on topic Tab Requests

m_p wrote:
Hmm.. I think this is the way to play it;




-2-0-2
2---2-0-2
2-4
-2-0-2---0-2----5--0---2-0-2---0-2--0-2
-0
3
0--3
0
3


Yes, you are right, but then you have to drop the whole tuning by a full note (D-G-C-F-A-D).
I guess that's also the way the do it live. The bass seems to be playing D's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
12 years 5 months ago #69894 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Tab Requests
First I thougt:




-0--5-7--
-0--5-7-- osv osv.

But then, when I did listen to the bassline in one of the Studio-videos
I heard that it MUST be:


----5-7--
-0--3-5-
-0
osv osv, just like in my Guitar Pro tab.

Check out the studio videos, 3 or mor probebly 4 I think it was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69895 by m_p
Replied by m_p on topic Tab Requests

starchild11 wrote:

m_p wrote:
Hmm.. I think this is the way to play it;




-2-0-2
2---2-0-2
2-4
-2-0-2---0-2----5--0---2-0-2---0-2--0-2
-0
3
0--3
0
3


Yes, you are right, but then you have to drop the whole tuning by a full note (D-G-C-F-A-D).
I guess that's also the way the do it live. The bass seems to be playing D's.


Yep thats true. I forgot to said that =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69906 by supersixx
Replied by supersixx on topic Tab Requests
In the raw gp5 , wowwww , great job man !!! I dont know how you do it , but it`s great .

Supersixx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
12 years 5 months ago #69919 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Tab Requests
Tnx man! Very glad you like it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #70590 by m_p
Replied by m_p on topic Tab Requests
I just tabbed down the in the raw solo , heres a link : http://sleekupload.com/uploads/in_the_raw_solo2.gp4

And here is breakin the chaiNZ solo;
http://sleekupload.com/uploads/breakint ... solo_d.gp4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum