Crashdiet

Tab Requests

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 11 months ago #78002 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Tab Requests
thx :lol:

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #78016 by lady $leaze
Replied by lady $leaze on topic Tab Requests
Heyyy great job thank you :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #78687 by sagolik
Replied by sagolik on topic Tab Requests
hey all

all the downloads has expired, can somebody pleaze put them back up? thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 10 months ago #78699 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Tab Requests

Sagolik wrote: hey all

all the downloads has expired, can somebody pleaze put them back up? thx


Here they are:
Breakin': http://www.sendspace.com/file/wmdkr8
Needle: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9p5cr
Riot: http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6tvag
Queen Obscene: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlx9fb
Miracle: http://www.sendspace.com/file/spoms5
Raw: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajtop2

I've recieved yer message so I want to send them with msn to ya, but you were not online.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #78702 by sagolik
Replied by sagolik on topic Tab Requests

fizzy suxx wrote:

Sagolik wrote: hey all

all the downloads has expired, can somebody pleaze put them back up? thx


Here they are:
Breakin': http://www.sendspace.com/file/wmdkr8
Needle: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9p5cr
Riot: http://www.sendspace.com/file/c6tvag
Queen Obscene: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlx9fb
Miracle: http://www.sendspace.com/file/spoms5
Raw: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajtop2

I've recieved yer message so I want to send them with msn to ya, but you were not online.


thx a milion!! great tabs btw!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dany_thunder85
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 10 months ago #78708 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic Tab Requests

fizzy suxx wrote: IT'S A MIRACLE:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/spoms5

enjoy!


thank you sooooo fuckin much!!!!! the tab was great!!!

btw!! im also looking for the chords to Hello :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #78721 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic Tab Requests

Dany_Thunder85 wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: IT'S A MIRACLE:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/spoms5

enjoy!


thank you sooooo fuckin much!!!!! the tab was great!!!

btw!! im also looking for the chords to Hello :lol:


Ask Amy Diamond? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dany_thunder85
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 10 months ago #78748 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic Tab Requests
HUH????? :o

WTF!! are you rabbling on about?? some one has zipped to much in daddy´s vodka i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • mrbjoorn
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • sallad
More
11 years 10 months ago #78751 by mrbjoorn
Replied by mrbjoorn on topic Tab Requests

Dany_Thunder85 wrote: HUH????? :o

WTF!! are you rabbling on about?? some one has zipped to much in daddy´s vodka i think :lol: :lol: :lol:


Hello is a Amy Dimond song?

Here you can see it live :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7CVKlaYA0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dany_thunder85
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 10 months ago #78752 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic Tab Requests
´WOAAAH!!! holy fuck!!! THAT!!!! i didn´t know :o :lol: :lol:

fuckin awsome!! hahahaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #78753 by m_p
Replied by m_p on topic Tab Requests
Me n fizzy is soon going to be finished with the falling rain tab. keep yer updated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #78754 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic Tab Requests

Dany_Thunder85 wrote: HUH????? :o

WTF!! are you rabbling on about?? some one has zipped to much in daddy´s vodka i think :lol: :lol: :lol:


Haha that made me laugh hard.. IRL! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum