Crashdiet

nfllivepc.com, Nfl Face Masks For Sale, Denver Broncos

• WilliamR
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #164383 by WilliamR
After going with defensive-minded head coaches the last two times in Mike Smith (2008-14) and Dan Quinn (2015-20), Atlanta has opted to go with an offensive-minded coach for the first time since. . .Bobby Petrino. Smith is a former offensive lineman with the North Carolina Tar Heels. His balanced and versatile offense in Tennessee has taken the league by storm the last two seasons.

The backs I do want to draft, well, they’re the same guys a lot of people will be targeting. Give me players on the escalator, players who probably haven’t shown their best season yet. The late-charging rookie class (Jonathan Taylor, J.K. Dobbins, D’Andre Swift) all look like fun picks for 2021. Of course, they’re likely to be pricy, too. And I doubt many of my backs next year will be second-contract guys.

Adams had 18 touchdown catches during the regular season to lead the NFL and tie Sterling Sharpe's 26-year-old franchise mark. He also had a franchise-record 115 overall catches for 1,374 yards despite missing two games with a hamstring injury. He has helped the Packers score an NFL-leading 31.8 points per game.

It's hard to ignore the work Smith has done with quarterback Ryan Tannehill and the Tennessee attack, which finished fourth in the NFL in points scored (30.7 PPG) in 2020. He has been with the Titans since 2011, starting on the defensive side of the ball as a quality assistant before switching to offense. Smith has been in high demand this coaching cycle. He flew to Florida Thursday to meet with the Eagles' brass following a second interview with the New York Jets. Denver Broncos for Face Masks

nfllivepc.com
Nfl Face Masks For Sale

The Detroit Lions claimed linebacker Shaun Dion Hamilton off waivers from the Washington Football Team on Tuesday. New Orleans Saints for Face Masks

File Attachment:

Another top Eagles candidate is off the board, as talented Titans offensive coordinator, Arthur Smith, has been named the Atlanta Falcons head coach. Detroit Lions for Face Masks

The Ravens lost starting left tackle Ronnie Stanley (ankle) and tight end Nick Boyle (knee) in the middle of the season, creating a major shift on the line in front of Jackson. Chicago Bears for Face Masks

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds