Crashdiet

Photo Album

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #14053 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Photo Album

Tra$hqueen wrote: ^ Pretty!



haha, did u mean us all or my pic ? :twisted: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14059 by tra$hqueen
Replied by tra$hqueen on topic Photo Album

MissPain wrote:

Tra$hqueen wrote: ^ Pretty!



haha, did u mean us all or my pic ? :twisted: :lol:


Well everyone looks good but i ment your pic. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #14062 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Photo Album

Tra$hqueen wrote:

MissPain wrote:

Tra$hqueen wrote: ^ Pretty!



haha, did u mean us all or my pic ? :twisted: :lol:


Well everyone looks good but i ment your pic. :)



okei :) well I can see that you're good-lookin' too sweetie ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14095 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Photo Album
Here's some more of me:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14102 by ace
Replied by ace on topic Photo Album
Nice pics, but that kind of furniture doesn't go too well with rock'n'roll :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14103 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic Photo Album
this is my latest pictures of me...well actually of half of my face...Wanted to show that I have a piercing...omg this is cool! :)
This week I also done new hair style...but I think I'm gonna change it soon again :lol:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14105 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Photo Album

Ace wrote: Nice pics, but that kind of furniture doesn't go too well with rock'n'roll :lol:


Thanx :) Yeah haha :lol: I know:P...but it's not my room...hehe...but my room was so dark cause the sun doesn't shined in when I tooked the pics and I hate to use the flash on the camera...hehe...so I tooked them in the living room and down in the cellar instead...hehe:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14107 by ace
Replied by ace on topic Photo Album
Out of the cellar 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14120 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Photo Album

Ace wrote: Out of the cellar 8-)



:twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14121 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Photo Album

Lili_Martin wrote: this is my latest pictures of me...well actually of half of my face...Wanted to show that I have a piercing...omg this is cool! :)
This week I also done new hair style...but I think I'm gonna change it soon again :lol:


Yor new hairstyle looks great Lili :) even if I don't see so much of it but it looks great anyway :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14175 by ziggysparklez
Replied by ziggysparklez on topic Photo Album
and here's me :)
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14177 by lili_martin
Replied by lili_martin on topic Photo Album

leadguitarist wrote:

Lili_Martin wrote: this is my latest pictures of me...well actually of half of my face...Wanted to show that I have a piercing...omg this is cool! :)
This week I also done new hair style...but I think I'm gonna change it soon again :lol:


Yor new hairstyle looks great Lili :) even if I don't see so much of it but it looks great anyway :lol:


Haha...how do u know how does look my hair now??? Ok, here's my latest photo of me and my hair. Enjoy! :)
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum