Crashdiet

Photo Album

More
14 years 2 months ago #11800 by wildchild85
Replied by wildchild85 on topic Photo Album

preciouscleo wrote: YEP!! Marshall is the BEST!! :twisted: JCM 900??!! Shit! then you can blow your windows out :lol: hehe.....I would like to test a Marshall stack some time.....It's suerly an amazing feeling to play a Marshall stack......but I'm gonna buy one when I want;)...hehe:P

jcm900 is a shitty amp...get a jcm800 instead or one of the new vintage series stacks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11825 by preciouscleo
Replied by preciouscleo on topic Photo Album

wildchild85 wrote:

preciouscleo wrote: YEP!! Marshall is the BEST!! :twisted: JCM 900??!! Shit! then you can blow your windows out :lol: hehe.....I would like to test a Marshall stack some time.....It's suerly an amazing feeling to play a Marshall stack......but I'm gonna buy one when I want;)...hehe:P

jcm900 is a shitty amp...get a jcm800 instead or one of the new vintage series stacks...

Your reason being?........ If you can actually play, it doesn't matter what you're playing through, you won't be able to tell much difference.

More
14 years 2 months ago #11855 by laurie
Replied by laurie on topic Photo Album
^ Sorry to interrupt your convo, but since this is a picture thread... :lol:

I've had these same pics on a few sites, but I thought I might as well put them here too... (I prefer to post my pics as links...)

I had black hair for a while... http://myspace-723.vo.llnwd.net/00504/3 ... 8723_l.jpg

This was taken at some gig... http://myspace-530.vo.llnwd.net/00504/0 ... 9530_l.jpg

Me & Japa (Jack, from the Finnish band Private Line). This one's really old, but for some reason I kinda like it myself... At least I'm not drunk, for once. :lol: http://myspace-116.vo.llnwd.net/00674/6 ... 1116_l.jpg

I have very few pics of myself 'cause I try to avoid the camera as much as possible... :party1:

More
14 years 2 months ago #11922 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Photo Album

Laurie wrote: ^

Me & Japa (Jack, from the Finnish band Private Line). This one's really old, but for some reason I kinda like it myself... At least I'm not drunk, for once. :lol: http://myspace-116.vo.llnwd.net/00674/6 ... 1116_l.jpg

You two look so much alike! Looks like he could be your brother! :)
~Nicki

More
14 years 2 months ago #11985 by laurie
Replied by laurie on topic Photo Album

glitter43 wrote: You two look so much alike! Looks like he could be your brother! :)
~Nicki

You really think so? :o Well, that's the first time I hear something like that... But thanks (I guess). :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #11992 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Photo Album

Laurie wrote:

glitter43 wrote: You two look so much alike! Looks like he could be your brother! :)
~Nicki

You really think so? :o Well, that's the first time I hear something like that... But thanks (I guess). :lol:

Well in that picture you do... :lol: ..i havent seen other pics of him, maybe you guys don't look alike! anyway it was a nice pic!

More
14 years 2 months ago #11995 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Photo Album

wildchild85 wrote:

ähhhh...it's Marshall anyway :twisted:

More
14 years 2 months ago #12012 by ace
Replied by ace on topic Photo Album
Tim Tim?[/quote]

Tim Sköld went by that nickname when he played with Shotgun Messiah :lol:

More
14 years 2 months ago #12043 by tigerheart
Replied by tigerheart on topic Photo Album

Ace wrote: Tim Sköld went by that nickname when he played with Shotgun Messiah :lol:

Ah, ok, then I get it. =D I first thought you might had been talking about Tim Armstrong from Rancid, since I've been told that in the pic with the shades I look like him :rolleyes: . Tim Sköld's playing with Marilyn Manson now, right?

More
14 years 2 months ago #12046 by ace
Yeah, back then he was goodlooking now he just looks like some bloody clown, at least last i saw him at rock am ring festival 2005 :(

More
14 years 2 months ago #12050 by tigerheart
Replied by tigerheart on topic Photo Album
Well, that's the style Manson's using, that whole death/scary thing. You can't always like how a musician grows and evolves, but I have to say that it could have been worse in Tim's case =)

More
14 years 2 months ago #12057 by ace
Yeah, he probably really wants to work with music, that's probably why he's been such a musical chameleon over the years :P

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds