riot in everyone intro

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 3 months ago #101658 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic riot in everyone intro

joey_baccardï wrote:

CrazyDÏETfan wrote: Maybe it's the bass playing that you hear? I don't hear any words.... but before the songs there's static so maybe that's another thing you heard....

awesome dude! you just bumped a thread that no one has wrote in for over 4 years and also said that you didn't hear any words, which makes you sound pretty stupid when everybody else hears it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #101660 by hanna_
Replied by hanna_ on topic riot in everyone intro

CrazyDÏETfan wrote: Maybe it's the bass playing that you hear? I don't hear any words.... but before the songs there's static so maybe that's another thing you heard....

It's the Rest in sleaze album version of the song where you can hear like a cop or something talk about something in the beginning of the song,
if you have a demo version of riot then you probably can't hear anyone speak... ;)

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 3 months ago #101662 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic riot in everyone intro

joey_baccardï wrote:

awesome dude! you just bumped a thread that no one has wrote in for over 4 years and also said that you didn't hear any words, which makes you sound pretty stupid when everybody else hears it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lotta credit for that one dude!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 3 months ago #101668 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic riot in everyone intro

joey_baccardï wrote:

So funny :lol: :lol:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 3 months ago #101697 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic riot in everyone intro

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lotta credit for that one dude!

thanx mate!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds