riot in everyone intro

• mcqueenmonroe
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
13 years 7 months ago #6381 by mcqueenmonroe
riot in everyone intro was created by mcqueenmonroe
what does that guy say in the bgining of riot in everyone. im distracted by it and i want to know!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6384 by randee
Replied by randee on topic riot in everyone intro
Isn't it just Dave yelling the words "There's a riot in everyone"? Or are you talking about something else...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #6386 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic riot in everyone intro

Randee wrote: Isn't it just Dave yelling the words "There's a riot in everyone"? Or are you talking about something else...

nooo it´s not that ... i can´t hear either what he´s saying but it sounds like a police car (ya know what i mean 8-) ) and someone reporting something in a police radio..hmmm i may be totally wrong when i´m on this track but atleast that´s what i think happens...just don´t hear the words...

More
13 years 7 months ago #6387 by emelyangel
Replied by emelyangel on topic riot in everyone intro
do you mean on the police radio or what ever it is? on the album version?
well I wish I knew but I don't

mcqueenmonroe wrote: what does that guy say in the bgining of riot in everyone. im distracted by it and i want to know!

More
13 years 7 months ago #6389 by randee

rockqueen wrote:

Randee wrote: Isn't it just Dave yelling the words "There's a riot in everyone"? Or are you talking about something else...

nooo it´s not that ... i can´t hear either what he´s saying but it sounds like a police car (ya know what i mean 8-) ) and someone reporting something in a police radio..hmmm i may be totally wrong when i´m on this track but atleast that´s what i think happens...just don´t hear the words...

Oh, OK. Now I know what mcqueenmonroe's talking about. It's before what I was thinking she was talking about, and I can't understand that part.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #6390 by Guest

Emelyangel wrote: do you mean on the police radio or what ever it is? on the album version?
well I wish I knew but I don't

mcqueenmonroe wrote: what does that guy say in the bgining of riot in everyone. im distracted by it and i want to know!

thats what i mean anyway...

More
13 years 7 months ago #6396 by randee
I just listened to the beginning a bunch of times, and it seems nearly impossible to understand. All I could tell was that it sounds like the guy repeats a word that starts with the letter "M" twice and then says "We need some _______ here. We got... -That's all I can understand...The blank is for where he says something but I don't know what.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #6402 by Guest

Randee wrote: I just listened to the beginning a bunch of times, and it seems nearly impossible to understand. All I could tell was that it sounds like the guy repeats a word that starts with the letter "M" twice and then says "We need some _______ here. We got... -That's all I can understand...The blank is for where he says something but I don't know what.

maybe he says mayday, mayday...?? :lol: yeah i can hear something like that too...

More
13 years 7 months ago #6403 by randee
Yeah, mayday sounds like what he is saying, and it would make sense if that's what he is saying.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6404 by randee
I wonder if there is some sort of program that a person can get where you could remove the music. Like something you could just download off of the internet. It would be much easier to figure out what the guy is saying then. But I don't know if there is such a program...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #6406 by Guest

Randee wrote: I wonder if there is some sort of program that a person can get where you could remove the music. Like something you could just download off of the internet. It would be much easier to figure out what the guy is saying then. But I don't know if there is such a program...

oor...you could ask peter .. i think he would know afterall he was there when they recorded the song 8-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #6408 by randee

rockqueen wrote:

Randee wrote: I wonder if there is some sort of program that a person can get where you could remove the music. Like something you could just download off of the internet. It would be much easier to figure out what the guy is saying then. But I don't know if there is such a program...

oor...you could ask peter .. i think he would know afterall he was there when they recorded the song 8-)

:lol: Yeah, that's true. He'd probably know.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds