Crashdiet

The Demo Sessions Download

More
5 years 7 months ago #159613 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: The Demo Sessions Download
It's a nice album, I like it a lot. I will make a review on my blog and post it here too, as soon as I can pull myself together, my writing skills aren't good, so it will take a day or two :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #159614 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: The Demo Sessions Download
Havent had the chance to listen to this yet with headphones on.. which is the way I like to listen when I review, but right after I downloaded the album my ipod decided to die on me. :(

Fear not I downloaded them onto my phone meaning they are the only songs on my phone and I have been forced to listen to only these songs lately. Which is by no means a complaint.

So far I really enjoy all of the songs with Black Rose, Cornerstone, She's no Angel, and Miss Alright being the major standouts. I'll give a proper review someday soon when I can dig into the demos with my headphones.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

More
5 years 7 months ago #159776 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: The Demo Sessions Download
I've made a short review. I have concentration difficulties, so it was a big challenge, but I did it :lol:
I apologize for my bad grammar.

Crashdïet - The Demo Collection

I have been listening a lot to these songs the last week.
It's a nice collection of demo's, which contains some catchy tunes. They could easily have been on "a real album" But it's definitely better to make a collection like this, instead of hiding the precious gold nuggets.
The song "Black Rose" starts the album very well. First time I was listening to this song, I didn't think that it could get better than this. But I was wrong. Most of the songs on this album are stuck in my head.
I don't know if it was planned, but I think the tracklist is brilliant, the songs are only getting better from track 1. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean that the first songs are bad.
The catchy songs "Miss Alright", "Psychopath" og "Unforgettable" are some of my favorites, I think they kick ass.
There is also a ballad on the tracklist: "Women Come, Women Go" which is also a catchy song, then you can cool down, before it all ends with a boom called "Unforgettable".

A fantastic collection, I can highly recommend it.

(4½ of 5)

More
5 years 6 months ago #159943 by sandiglam
sandiglam replied the topic: The Demo Sessions Download
I have really enjoyed the demos so far! It makes me desperately want the band to go back and release some of the unreleased material from the Dave Lepard days so we can pay for it and support the band further!!!

More
5 years 6 months ago #160083 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: The Demo Sessions Download
I finally got around to buy and download them, cant wait to listen to them tonight :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds