Crashdiet

Generation Wild samples!!

More
9 years 3 months ago #96107 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!
LOVE THE NEW SONGS!! They absolutely hit my music passion! I look forward to the release of the whole album, the cd player in my car needs new ear candy *already seeing myself driving fast and furious with open windows and playing Crashdiet as loud as possible* :lol:
Congratulations guys! You did an amazing job! BE PROUD!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96110 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

Kalypso wrote: LOVE THE NEW SONGS!! They absolutely hit my music passion! I look forward to the release of the whole album, the cd player in my car needs new ear candy *already seeing myself driving fast and furious with open windows and playing Crashdiet as loud as possible* :lol:
Congratulations guys! You did an amazing job! BE PROUD!


Welcome back Kalypso, it's been a while :)

Glad to hear you enjoy the new shit!!!

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96116 by wildrose
wildrose replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

fizzy suxx wrote: I've got my generation wilod single today and was listen to my cd player finally, and I have to say I LOVE the sound. Can't wait for the album either.

Where can I get it? :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96117 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

WildRose wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: I've got my generation wilod single today and was listen to my cd player finally, and I have to say I LOVE the sound. Can't wait for the album either.

Where can I get it? :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96118 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

WildRose wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: I've got my generation wilod single today and was listen to my cd player finally, and I have to say I LOVE the sound. Can't wait for the album either.

Where can I get it? :


"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96151 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!
oh my listening to the armageddon and so alive samples made my head spin and fingers tingle, it is going to be the best album of the year for sure! oh my, oh my... how can they tease us like that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96159 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

ziggy wrote: oh my... how can they tease us like that

that's not fair. ^^

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96167 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

ziggy wrote: oh my listening to the armageddon and so alive samples made my head spin and fingers tingle, it is going to be the best album of the year for sure! oh my, oh my... how can they tease us like that

Do you agree the "im on my way, never awake, in the light of day" part is ridiculously catchy and awesome?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96168 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!
I agree!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96177 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!

joey_baccardï wrote: I agree!

me too! :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96371 by julius leopard
julius leopard replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!
I love So Alive...

Armageddon is the opener, so I aspected an heavier song, but i's good anyway...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #96593 by jess_sleaze
jess_sleaze replied the topic: Generation Wild samples!!
i really like So Alive, that's a good song :lol:
and Armageddon it's nice too but i prefer a litle bit heavier :P but is awesome anyway :guitar:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum