Crashdiet

Generation Wild samples!!

  • Sandy Sikk
  • Sandy Sikk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 7 months ago #95559 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic Generation Wild samples!!

joey_baccardï wrote:

Mick-Mad4114 wrote: Now that I think of it, Armageddon has a feel a little bit like the chorus from Here I Am from Skid Row

I were just going to say the same thing! One of the first things I thought about when I heard Armageddon was that the chorus reminded of Here I Am, or atleast that the part "This - Is - My" reminded of "Here-I-Am" hard to explain, but you hear what I mean if you listen to both songs.


yeah i know what you mean, i even didn't think of that, but now.. haha :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95630 by icey
Replied by icey on topic Generation Wild samples!!
I think "Rebel" will be the most kick-ass song on the album, from what I have heard of the demos. "Generation Wild" is a great song too. I don't like the other two previews much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95631 by mrlee
Replied by mrlee on topic Generation Wild samples!!

icey wrote: I think "Rebel" will be the most kick-ass song on the album, from what I have heard of the demos. "Generation Wild" is a great song too. I don't like the other two previews much.

Rebel sounds like Shout at the Devil era Crue on speed! XD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95675 by fender-kinder
Replied by fender-kinder on topic Generation Wild samples!!
I'm into Armageddon. Except the bridge, maybe. But the verse is really strong, I love it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95676 by nage
Replied by nage on topic Generation Wild samples!!
I can listen to both on repeat... Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!! Just a month to go.......................

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sandy Sikk
  • Sandy Sikk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 7 months ago #95678 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic Generation Wild samples!!

nage wrote: I can listen to both on repeat... Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!! Just a month to go.......................


same here

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95682 by fender-kinder
Replied by fender-kinder on topic Generation Wild samples!!
It's too short, that's frustrating :lol: .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sandy Sikk
  • Sandy Sikk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 7 months ago #95683 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic Generation Wild samples!!

Fender-Kinder wrote: It's too short, that's frustrating :lol: .

haha yeah :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95691 by alz
Replied by alz on topic Generation Wild samples!!
ROCK ON GUYS ! BEST WISH'S , ALZ ! :guitar:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95741 by icey
Replied by icey on topic Generation Wild samples!!

MrLee wrote:

icey wrote: I think "Rebel" will be the most kick-ass song on the album, from what I have heard of the demos. "Generation Wild" is a great song too. I don't like the other two previews much.

Rebel sounds like Shout at the Devil era Crue on speed! XD


Exactly. Like I said; kick-ass. :guitar:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 7 months ago #95763 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Generation Wild samples!!

icey wrote:

MrLee wrote:

icey wrote: I think "Rebel" will be the most kick-ass song on the album, from what I have heard of the demos. "Generation Wild" is a great song too. I don't like the other two previews much.

Rebel sounds like Shout at the Devil era Crue on speed! XD


Exactly. Like I said; kick-ass. :guitar:


yer both rite, the chorus sounds kick ass

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #95765 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic Generation Wild samples!!

fizzy suxx wrote:
Exactly. Like I said; kick-ass. :guitar:


yer both rite, the chorus sounds kick ass[/quote]
You were at the pre-listening party?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum