Crashdiet and the US

• carolinarocker
  • Topic Author
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
9 years 9 months ago #91550 by carolinarocker
Crashdiet and the US was created by carolinarocker
Okay over here in America the past two Crashdiet CDs havent really been released over here. We only get the imports and those are expensive. I love your music, but at the moment I wouldnt be able to afford the Crashdiet CD. Will the new cd be officially released in the US this time?

Also another question. If you guys come to America will you hit many cities across the country, or just come here for a couple shows in places like LA and New york? Please do a full tour here. You guys are the one young band I want to see today. Ive seen all the other bands ive wanted to see like Motley, KISS, Poison, Aerosmith, and Vains of Jenna. I swear i will piss myself if i get to see you guys over here :lol: Dont get me wrong, i like vains of jenna, and dirty penny, but they are good bands. I want to see crashdiet over here because yall should be bigger than fuckin guns n roses. :guitar:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
9 years 9 months ago #91551 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Crashdiet and the US

CarolinaRocker wrote: Okay over here in America the past two Crashdiet CDs havent really been released over here. We only get the imports and those are expensive. I love your music, but at the moment I wouldnt be able to afford the Crashdiet CD. Will the new cd be officially released in the US this time?

Also another question. If you guys come to America will you hit many cities across the country, or just come here for a couple shows in places like LA and New york? Please do a full tour here. You guys are the one young band I want to see today. Ive seen all the other bands ive wanted to see like Motley, KISS, Poison, Aerosmith, and Vains of Jenna. I swear i will piss myself if i get to see you guys over here :lol: Dont get me wrong, i like vains of jenna, and dirty penny, but they are good bands. I want to see crashdiet over here because yall should be bigger than fuckin guns n roses. :guitar:

I guess no band will ever be as big as Guns N Roses.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
9 years 9 months ago #91609 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic Crashdiet and the US

fizzy suxx wrote: I guess no band will ever be as big as Guns N Roses.

In my world CRASHDIET is bigger than GNR.

More
9 years 9 months ago #91616 by olds_71_442
Replied by olds_71_442 on topic Crashdiet and the US

Rox Flowers wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: I guess no band will ever be as big as Guns N Roses.

In my world CRASHDIET is bigger than GNR.

Mine too. GnR was good in their heyday, but they were far from my favorite band. Whereas I listen to Crashdiet and Hardcore Superstar all the time.

• mick-mad4114
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Dustin DeRoxx
More
9 years 9 months ago #91908 by mick-mad4114
Replied by mick-mad4114 on topic Crashdiet and the US
I am totaly with with you, I pray every night that the new album will be released in the U.S. and that they will arrive for a tour.
Many Americans have forgoten how to rock and it is sad. And why does the big hair seem so wrong to every one in this country? Save America crashdiet!

-Welcome to the Inn-
-4114-

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds