Crashdiet

No!!!!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #94520 by tapio!
tapio! replied the topic: No!!!!!!

MrLee wrote: tbh after hearing the single alone, not to mention the b-sides. Simons voice shits all over the tuneless Ollis....


hmm tuneless? .. i think you maybe never heard a real tuneless dude :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94767 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: No!!!!!!

MrLee wrote: tbh after hearing the single alone, not to mention the b-sides. Simons voice shits all over the tuneless Ollis....

your obviously tone deaf lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94774 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: No!!!!!!
oliver rarely actually "sang" a hookline.

He just kinda rambled on n occassionally screamed. Think about it, its true.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94775 by tapio!
tapio! replied the topic: No!!!!!!

MrLee wrote: oliver rarely actually "sang" a hookline.

He just kinda rambled on n occassionally screamed. Think about it, its true.


hehe well actually it's NOT true! CRASH chose what they thought was best for the band, and so they did when they chose Simon too. do you really think that CRASH would pick a singer that was terrible and record a album with him?!

i think Olli got a great voice and technique, he is different. BUT i still think that Simon is very good for CRASH, he is brilliant. i don't listen too reckless love, i don't like the music very much... but i don't see any point of doubt the guys in CRASH's choice of singers!

i guess i say what someone else probably said before; IM SORRY THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TUR.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94782 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: No!!!!!!

Tapio! wrote:

MrLee wrote: oliver rarely actually "sang" a hookline.

He just kinda rambled on n occassionally screamed. Think about it, its true.


hehe well actually it's NOT true! CRASH chose what they thought was best for the band, and so they did when they chose Simon too. do you really think that CRASH would pick a singer that was terrible and record a album with him?!

i think Olli got a great voice and technique, he is different. BUT i still think that Simon is very good for CRASH, he is brilliant. i don't listen too reckless love, i don't like the music very much... but i don't see any point of doubt the guys in CRASH's choice of singers!

i guess i say what someone else probably said before; IM SORRY THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TUR.



TUR had awesome songs but Olli fucked them, example Falling Rain.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94785 by eddie_scissors
eddie_scissors replied the topic: No!!!!!!
to me TUR is amazing! has some of the best riffs i've heard in my life, ex, i don't care or in the raw, i really enjoy that album.
'bout the singer discussion i think simon is amazing, first, he CAN sing, i don't know if he has tecnique or something but he can reach the tones and sing amazingly. and has killer pose and attitude.
and to finish, the one who never listened to power metal can throw the first rock hahaha. c'mon, is like a every metalhead step.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94786 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: No!!!!!!
TUR songs were better in demo format.

I can Sense a Lie rocked...when it turned into Die Another Day it wasnt as good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94787 by m_p
m_p replied the topic: No!!!!!!

MrLee wrote: I can Sense a Lie rocked...when it turned into Die Another Day it wasnt as good.


true that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94790 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: No!!!!!!

fizzy suxx wrote: TUR had awesome songs but Olli fucked them, example Falling Rain.

Sorry fizzy but I can't agree with you at all.. have you heard how Falling Rain sounded when Olli sang it at the RIS-festival 2007?? That version was perfect! It was better than all the other demo versions and studio versions of Falling Rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94793 by julius leopard
julius leopard replied the topic: No!!!!!!

joey_baccardï wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: TUR had awesome songs but Olli fucked them, example Falling Rain.

Sorry fizzy but I can't agree with you at all.. have you heard how Falling Rain sounded when Olli sang it at the RIS-festival 2007?? That version was perfect! It was better than all the other demo versions and studio versions of Falling Rain.


I prefer the demo-version with Martin...

But... I want to listen to TUR's songs with SImme... I think they can be amazing... I really love "In The Raw" with him...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94795 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: No!!!!!!

joey_baccardï wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote: TUR had awesome songs but Olli fucked them, example Falling Rain.

Sorry fizzy but I can't agree with you at all.. have you heard how Falling Rain sounded when Olli sang it at the RIS-festival 2007?? That version was perfect! It was better than all the other demo versions and studio versions of Falling Rain.


yeah yer probably right with this one, I thought it sounded killer at RIS 07. But listen to the demo singers, the mighty johnny gunn or even sweet n dannii were better than olli. and I totally agree with lee (the best rhyme today :guitar: ) I can sense a lie would have been my next example.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #94800 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: No!!!!!!
I'm soooo in for TUR re-recorded with Simme *_* I love that album soooo much and that would make it ... unbelievable i guess :) (yes, i know it will probably never happen :| )

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum