Crashdiet

The Unattractive Revolution Album

More
11 years 8 months ago #70269 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album

Jack Daniel's wrote: ^^if you are trying to say that mrlee tries to sound somehow better or clever speaking the way he speaks, you are wrong..thats the way he speaks, you shouldnt give a shit to that..

just wanted to say

and that was to dietdeb, not to waspie..:) bakk to the album

im just listening to it

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70270 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album
i understand the business aspect...bands wouldnt exist if they didnt make money.

But i do think the decision to continue with the name was thought over and caused them many nights of thinking and lack of sleep.

i dont think they just decided "yes, im greedy and want lots of money, lets use the name and keep going to make loads" i think they have morals and the decision for the name was a tough call.

you can continue to go on about my grammar but now that i know you're american well, LOL you guys can out-cheese anyone just by speaking.

Thank your country for giving the amazing narrator of adverts man.

You may know of him "this yeeeaaaarrr" etc. That will be all.

i still stand by my point, dont drag the bands rep down because you are dissappointed with the album.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70271 by dietdeb
dietdeb replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album

MrLee wrote: you can continue to go on about my grammar but now that i know you're american well, LOL you guys can out-cheese anyone just by speaking.

Thank your country for giving the amazing narrator of adverts man.

You may know of him "this yeeeaaaarrr" etc. That will be all.

glad you waited for me to tell you i was american, instead of simply looking under my name where it says 'location' -- brilliant! you english really hold the rest of the world to higher standard!

"Thank your country for giving the amazing narrator of adverts man."
???? what the hell does that mean? even when you speak english your completely unintelligible...

i'm done arguing with a 17 year old lemming...

More
11 years 8 months ago #70278 by sweetpee
sweetpee replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album
jeeezzuuusss! WTF?????

More
11 years 8 months ago #70279 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album

SweetPee wrote: jeeezzuuusss! WTF?????

anyhow. ive finished argueing the off topic points in message format to her.

but on topic, i think its time you accepted, this band is continueing, with new music and a new singer and hopefully will help bring back better music into the main stream again.

Edited by Ms. Mod in compliance with MrLee.

Like I said, no name calling or slagging match please.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70282 by foby
foby replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album
Guys, this is really getting to a 4 years old fight now eh? I understand both of your opinions, and agrees on both of them partly. But nagging on your countries?! C'mon.

More
11 years 8 months ago #70285 by haunted_silence
haunted_silence replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album
so... I don't think I've wrote what I think about the new album!
I think it sounds heavier than the previous one. The best songs for me are Die Another Day and Overnight but by the time I've gone crazy with XTC Overdrive and Like a Sin...

I absolutely LOVE Olliver's voice at the end of XTC Overdrive! OMG!! What a voice! Freakin' awesome

More
11 years 7 months ago #71515 by theo
theo replied the topic: The Unattractive Revolution Album
Just recently got around to picking this one up, only given it a couple of listens, but here are my thoughts so far: A good, solid album... production was noticeably more modern on this recording, take that as you will (personally I preferred the more retro sound of RiS, but that's just me), it sounds a fair bit bigger and almost reminds me of how some power metal albums might sound. That said, it is certainly a much different album to RiS (I guess the lack of Dave's input would be the main contributing factor to that... I almost think they should have changed the name with the new singer, but not going to go into that here...), and the recording probably does suit this effort more than the sound of the last record would. Twisted does a good job handling vocals, personally I prefer the sound of Dave's voice but I'm trying my very hardest to not compare them and I think Twisted is actually a better singer than Dave, musically speaking.

Overall it's a good listen, and I'd recommend it to any Crashdiet fans (and I'm guessing that if you're reading this then you're one of those!), Falling Rain is the highlight track for me, followed by In the Raw.

6/10
(5 being your average hair metal album)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds