Crashdiet

The Lyrics thread

More
13 years 6 months ago #1472 by pyrenees
Replied by pyrenees on topic The Lyrics thread
anyone ho can send Tomorrow ?? :rolleyes:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1477 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread
This is my first time trying to upload something, so I hope it works.

Tomorrow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPAUDN64

If it doesn't work maybe someone else can get the song for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1479 by pyrenees
Replied by pyrenees on topic The Lyrics thread

Randee wrote: This is my first time trying to upload something, so I hope it works.

Tomorrow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPAUDN64

If it doesn't work maybe someone else can get the song for you.


Thanx!! :lol: :) :mrgreen:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1480 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread

pyrenees wrote:

Randee wrote: This is my first time trying to upload something, so I hope it works.

Tomorrow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPAUDN64

If it doesn't work maybe someone else can get the song for you.


Thanx!! :lol: :) :mrgreen:


No problem... Does that mean that it worked :?: :?:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1489 by pyrenees
Replied by pyrenees on topic The Lyrics thread

Randee wrote:

pyrenees wrote:

Randee wrote: This is my first time trying to upload something, so I hope it works.

Tomorrow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPAUDN64

If it doesn't work maybe someone else can get the song for you.


Thanx!! :lol: :) :mrgreen:


No problem... Does that mean that it worked :?: :?:


yes, it does :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1527 by klittbritt
Replied by klittbritt on topic The Lyrics thread

Randee wrote: Tomorrow

I don't wanna change my ways, to fit in to your pattern
Becoming a man I don't wanna be...

So I could see it coming the nite you made the turn
You tore a part my illusion...
The reckless shattering, you made my heart burn
Your strength made it to conclusion...

There is no tomorrow
In the world that I live

Everything that you said to me, I bought it...
Everything that you told me, you made me feel complete
Everything that you said to me, I got it
Everything that you told me, you made me feel complete...

There's always hard times but I can make it through
Another fiction comes to mind now...
A new sun is shining I wonder will it do
And give me all the things I want to have...

Maybe there's a tomorrow
In the world that I live

You feed upon my affection and the space of my heart
Now I'm never on the burning, somehow I made it through the learning
Let there be another day

There is a tomorrow
In the world that I live




But he´s screaming somethin after those last lines, something like:

All those things that you said to me
don´t wanna here about you can take your..

something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1530 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread
I'll have to see what I can hear, but these lyrics are copied down from the insert I got in the Japanese import of RIS and that's all there is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1531 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread
I just listened to the end like 20 times and this is what I here...

I don't wanna here about it
Oh you can take your (something that starts with sh ) away.

I just can't make out what he says in that one part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1532 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread
maybe it's "cheaptalk"...there is a line earlier that says "I don't want to here about it, no you can take your cheaptalk away"...I think he just kinda screams it at the end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1533 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The Lyrics thread
After all my posts above, I realized I completely missed a couple lines, I added them in bold. Sorry klittbritt if I confused you. :rolleyes:

Randee wrote: Tomorrow

I don't wanna change my ways, to fit in to your pattern
Becoming a man I don't wanna be...

So I could see it coming the nite you made the turn
You tore a part my illusion...
The reckless shattering, you made my heart burn
Your strength made it to conclusion...

There is no tomorrow
In the world that I live

Everything that you said to me, I bought it...
Everything that you told me, you made me feel complete
Everything that you said to me, I got it
Everything that you told me, you made me feel complete...

"I don't wanna hear about it anymore"
"I don't wanna hear about it, no you can take you cheaptalk away..."


There's always hard times but I can make it through
Another fiction comes to mind now...
A new sun is shining I wonder will it do
And give me all the things I want to have...

Maybe there's a tomorrow
In the world that I live

You feed upon my affection and the space of my heart
Now I'm never on the burning, somehow I made it through the learning
Let there be another day

There is a tomorrow
In the world that I live

[/b]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #1556 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic The Lyrics thread
hey I will just ask everyone one more time ...does anyone know where I can get the lyrics to all the songs that isn´t on the cd like miss pain n all that stuff... 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1563 by lovesweet
Replied by lovesweet on topic The Lyrics thread
They maybe say that I think: I don't want to here about it, no you can take your shit on the way! Maybe, I've don't ask them!=)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum