Crashdiet

Crashdiet Demos

More
11 years 8 months ago #68974 by lovemachine
lovemachine replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
yeah i know you do but remember there are more like you who really cares for the band but still wants the songs.. and the songs have come out.. i know more people than you that have em.. well well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #68977 by foby
foby replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

lovemachine wrote: yeah i know you do but remember there are more like you who really cares for the band but still wants the songs.. and the songs have come out.. i know more people than you that have em.. well well.

I get your point... I'm not trying to brag or something, I want you to know that. And of course, there is people caring for the band :lol: And I'm very happy for that. I just dont wanna spoil upcoming CD's n shit. Coz the old demo CD wasn't released coz everyone already have the demos... And thats kinda sad.

More
11 years 8 months ago #68978 by lovemachine
lovemachine replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Foby wrote:

lovemachine wrote: yeah i know you do but remember there are more like you who really cares for the band but still wants the songs.. and the songs have come out.. i know more people than you that have em.. well well.

I get your point... I'm not trying to brag or something, I want you to know that. And of course, there is people caring for the band :lol: And I'm very happy for that. I just dont wanna spoil upcoming CD's n shit. Coz the old demo CD wasn't released coz everyone already have the demos... And thats kinda sad.

Ah so thats what happened to the "basement tapes" they talked about releasin a long fuckin time ago.. get yer point

More
11 years 8 months ago #68980 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Foby wrote:

like you were caring of them spreading that text of them by some swedish guy and talking bad about them in here? :rolleyes: if you still remember?

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 8 months ago #68982 by foby
foby replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Foby wrote:

like you were caring of them spreading that text of them by some swedish guy and talking bad about them in here? :rolleyes: if you still remember?

I remember. And I just had another opinions by that short time. And I have cared about them since february 2006 til now (a little less by that time). But all I did was saying what i thought, I didn't harmed something or anything like that.

More
11 years 8 months ago #68987 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Foby wrote:

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Foby wrote:

I remember. And I just had another opinions by that short time. And I have cared about them since february 2006 til now (a little less by that time). But all I did was saying what i thought, I didn't harmed something or anything like that.

mmh yeah i dont think it matters how long ppl have cared about the band as long they just care..yeah but maybe i was cruel, its past..sorry fobez..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 8 months ago #69137 by jenny
jenny replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
Fukking Great Blog!!!!!!!!
Thanxx :lol:

More
10 years 11 months ago #80464 by baros
baros replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
I don't have

Gimme What I Need / You Gimme What I Need
We Play It, You Scream It
Within' The Sleaze
Happy Me
Hell No
Those Eyes
Tomorrow
Out Of Line...Rough Mix 2005
Crazy Nights
Hot All Through The Night
Lost Horizons...Remix 2005
Get Ready For Tonite
Sweet Creature...Instrumental
Wrecking Machine
Crazy Nights
Hell No
Get Ready For Tonite
Too Hot To Stop
Those Eyes

Can someone send them to me please?? :)
My msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
10 years 11 months ago #80506 by slb
slb replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

baros wrote: I don't have

Within' The Sleaze
Happy Me
Hell No
Those Eyes
Tomorrow
Crazy Nights
Get Ready For Tonite
Wrecking Machine
Crazy Nights
Hell No
Get Ready For Tonite
Too Hot To Stop
Those Eyes

My msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

But why don't you download it instead. Its available !!! :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #80512 by baros
baros replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

slb wrote:

baros wrote: I don't have

Within' The Sleaze
Happy Me
Hell No
Those Eyes
Tomorrow
Crazy Nights
Get Ready For Tonite
Wrecking Machine
Crazy Nights
Hell No
Get Ready For Tonite
Too Hot To Stop
Those Eyes

But why don't you download it instead. Its available !!! :)

Yeah i can try hehe :lol: 8-) thanxx :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #82008 by th? angel
th? angel replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
i Just want some demos:

Out of the Cold (I think it is a Kiss song)

In the Raw with Martin on Vocals

...it just what i want! :lol:

More
10 years 9 months ago #82018 by terryblade
terryblade replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Thï Angel wrote: In the Raw with Martin on Vocals

Good luck! ;) Nah but seriously, the demos from Unattractive Revolution isn't that eazy to get, and the people who have the oportunity to have the songs wont send them, believe me!

The songs simply aren't ment to be out!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds