Crashdiet

Crashdiet Demos

More
9 years 4 months ago #93940 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

Blitz92 wrote: Hey, well, since there has been so much talking here about the demos that peopple should download, and the ones that they shouldn't, i thought that maybe someone could do, or help me doing a list of the demos that people can get on the net. I know lots or most of them are on megaupload, but i can't download from there (problems with my connection) so here is my idea:

-list and "pack" all those demos we're supposed to be able to download
-put them up in different servers

if anyone wants to help me with this, add me on msn and we'll see how to arrange it ;) -> This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
i think this way we'll be able to provide all the fans, all the demos they can have, easier and better, with no arguments on who's better fan or more diehard and stuff. i'm not trying to start a new argument.

see ya guys, rock on

This would be a good idea I think. What do you diehard fans say? Because downloading the stuff that's up on youtube coudn't be harmful to the band? Or some material that's not going to be used by the band on up and coming albums?, like the RIS demos. :rolleyes:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #93952 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
i think the band should sell a demo cd or download through the website with all the new songs too and donate the money to the r.i.s fest or something

More
9 years 3 months ago #93963 by mrlee
mrlee replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos
well at one time i heard there was gonna be a CD of Dave Lepards unreleased works officially released, including unreleased CRASHDIET songs with him on, like Lost Horizons. But never heard any of it again.

More
9 years 3 months ago #94040 by ziggy
ziggy replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

MrLee wrote: well at one time i heard there was gonna be a CD of Dave Lepards unreleased works officially released, including unreleased CRASHDIET songs with him on, like Lost Horizons. But never heard any of it again.

hope the band members read that *wink, wink*
im not caring much for TUR unrealeased songs, just daves and simons versions, and martins and peters versions that did not make the albums

More
9 years 3 months ago #94042 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

MrLee wrote: well at one time i heard there was gonna be a CD of Dave Lepards unreleased works officially released, including unreleased CRASHDIET songs with him on, like Lost Horizons. But never heard any of it again.

there were talking about the fact it wasnt released 'cuz all of them were already spread in the internet and all over..but sure it would be cool as official and from the band..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
9 years 3 months ago #94051 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Crashdiet Demos

ziggy wrote:

hope the band members read that *wink, wink*
im not caring much for TUR unrealeased songs, just daves and simons versions, and martins and peters versions that did not make the albums

Isn't all of the TUR unreleased songs with martin and peter? Did olli do any songs that didn't make it to the album?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds