Crashdiet

Best bassplayer

More
12 years 1 month ago #62416 by glam-metal94
Replied by glam-metal94 on topic Best bassplayer
I like Nikki Sixx, and, Bobby Dall they both ROCK live!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62418 by dick hardy
Replied by dick hardy on topic Best bassplayer
Technically: John Myung (Dream Theater), Billy Shehan (ex-Mr. Big), Marcel Jacob (Talisman, ex-Yngwie) ++
Attitude: Lemmy (the king!), Nikki Sixx, Bobby Dall, Gene Simmons and more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62420 by glam-metal94
Replied by glam-metal94 on topic Best bassplayer
true

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62426 by rob-n-roll
Replied by rob-n-roll on topic Best bassplayer
Technically speaking, Billy Sheehan is my fave

But my fave is Stig Pedersen from D.A.D., the man with the 2-stringed bass guitar! 8-)

Note: Lemmy actually plays the bass but he's not a bassist at all :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • sweet_venne_london
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
More
12 years 1 month ago #62441 by sweet_venne_london
Replied by sweet_venne_london on topic Best bassplayer
I think Nikki sixx is the best :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62450 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Best bassplayer

rob-n-roll wrote:
Note: Lemmy actually plays the bass but he's not a bassist at all :lol:


How do you mean? That sounds kinda interesting :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62462 by rob-n-roll
Replied by rob-n-roll on topic Best bassplayer

Foby wrote:

rob-n-roll wrote:
Note: Lemmy actually plays the bass but he's not a bassist at all :lol:


How do you mean? That sounds kinda interesting :lol:


would you call a bassist someone who uses marshall guitar heads, has a heavy distorted sound with no low frequencies and uses a lot of powerchords ? :lol:

with this said, lemmy is a lifestyle teacher to me, not just a 'bassist' or so 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62467 by andy83
Replied by andy83 on topic Best bassplayer
Of course...



He's a great bassist... and he's really fukkin' hot!! :grin:__

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!! :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62484 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Best bassplayer

rob-n-roll wrote:

Foby wrote:

rob-n-roll wrote:
Note: Lemmy actually plays the bass but he's not a bassist at all :lol:


How do you mean? That sounds kinda interesting :lol:


would you call a bassist someone who uses marshall guitar heads, has a heavy distorted sound with no low frequencies and uses a lot of powerchords ? :lol:

with this said, lemmy is a lifestyle teacher to me, not just a 'bassist' or so 8-)


Haha you're right :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62485 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Best bassplayer

Andy83 wrote: Of course...

He's a great bassist... and he's really fukkin' hot!! :grin:__

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!! :twisted:


Oh, yeah...!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62541 by od?nn
Replied by od?nn on topic Best bassplayer

Hanna Rokk wrote: My favorite baseplayer is Duff in GNR

He's so fucking awesomeeeee!

alley wrote: Marc Angel.. except myself :lol:

Yeh I'd go with myself too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62648 by andy83
Replied by andy83 on topic Best bassplayer
Hey WaspGirl, great Nikki's pix in your nick :)_

Simply great. This man is like good wines. They get better with years. xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum