Crashdiet

The "highly recommended bands" thread

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #23256 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

rockqueen wrote:

MissPain wrote:

PeterLondons wrote: The sisters! Swedish band ! Jamie sounds like VINCE NEIL!!!!!! www.sisteronline.tk




hahahaaha... SISTER, not the sisters xD xD
well, jamie doesn't sound like vince, but
he sound damn good ...


yeah he does sound great !



but NOT like vince xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23266 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

MissPain wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

MissPain wrote:

PeterLondons wrote: The sisters! Swedish band ! Jamie sounds like VINCE NEIL!!!!!! www.sisteronline.tk




hahahaaha... SISTER, not the sisters xD xD
well, jamie doesn't sound like vince, but
he sound damn good ...


yeah he does sound great !



but NOT like vince xD


like Steve Summers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23269 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote: Okay. : My QUOTE was NOT stolen from Beavis and Butthead.


:lol: Got it! :)

And to get back on topic, I will recommend another band from the US who I think are really a great band.

AFI



http://www.afireinside.net
http://www.myspace.com/afi


Damn! That dude...Davey Havok...is the ugliest pice of shit I've ever seen :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #23287 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

leadguitarist wrote:

MissPain wrote:

rockqueen wrote:

MissPain wrote:

PeterLondons wrote: The sisters! Swedish band ! Jamie sounds like VINCE NEIL!!!!!! www.sisteronline.tk




hahahaaha... SISTER, not the sisters xD xD
well, jamie doesn't sound like vince, but
he sound damn good ...


yeah he does sound great !



but NOT like vince xD


like Steve Summers


What's the point by knowing who he sounds like ?
it's jamie who sings not Vince, not Steve, just let it be that way, let Jamie be himself and sing without everyone discussing that he sounds like that singer , or that one..
Jamie is Jamie and Jamie is great !
That's it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23288 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

leadguitarist wrote:

Randee wrote:

Crashdiet wrote: Okay. : My QUOTE was NOT stolen from Beavis and Butthead.


:lol: Got it! :)

And to get back on topic, I will recommend another band from the US who I think are really a great band.

AFI



http://www.afireinside.net
http://www.myspace.com/afi


Damn! That dude...Davey Havok...is the ugliest pice of shit I've ever seen :lol:


Haha..well, opinions differ I guess...I happen to believe he is the hottest person EVER :twisted: ...not to mention he is extremely talented musically. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23290 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

Randee wrote:

leadguitarist wrote: Damn! That dude...Davey Havok...is the ugliest pice of shit I've ever seen :lol:


Haha..well, opinions differ I guess...I happen to believe he is the hottest person EVER :twisted: ...not to mention he is extremely talented musically. :lol:


Maybe you see him differently Randee, being a girl? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #23296 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread
hm, davey is not that hot, but not ugly either..
well, he's not so good-lookin' , but his music that
he do with his band is EXTREMLY good :lol: :lol:
although I've just heard Miss Murder :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23311 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

WaspGirl wrote:

Randee wrote:

leadguitarist wrote: Damn! That dude...Davey Havok...is the ugliest pice of shit I've ever seen :lol:


Haha..well, opinions differ I guess...I happen to believe he is the hottest person EVER :twisted: ...not to mention he is extremely talented musically. :lol:


Maybe you see him differently Randee, being a girl? :lol:


:lol: True...or else maybe he's just semi-blind and unable to see Davey's hottness :lol: 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23312 by randee
Replied by randee on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

MissPain wrote: hm, davey is not that hot, but not ugly either..
well, he's not so good-lookin' , but his music that
he do with his band is EXTREMLY good :lol: :lol:
although I've just heard Miss Murder :P


That's great that you like the music. If you like Miss Murder, you'll probably like a majority of the other stuff off of their latest album "Decemberunderground" and the album before that one "Sing The Sorrow". As you move back to their earlier stuff though, their sound changes a lot. It's still just as great as their new stuff though :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23332 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

Randee wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Randee wrote:

leadguitarist wrote: Damn! That dude...Davey Havok...is the ugliest pice of shit I've ever seen :lol:


Haha..well, opinions differ I guess...I happen to believe he is the hottest person EVER :twisted: ...not to mention he is extremely talented musically. :lol:


Maybe you see him differently Randee, being a girl? :lol:


:lol: True...or else maybe he's just semi-blind and unable to see Davey's hottness :lol: 8-)


no the problem is that he doesn't have any hotness 8-) he looks like a bunch of cow shit :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23359 by maniac
Replied by maniac on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread
Really, what the fuck is up with all the people that prior looks before the music, especially when then probably are ugly themselves -.-

Anyone mind explaining?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #23368 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic The "highly recommended bands" thread

Maniac wrote: Really, what the fuck is up with all the people that prior looks before the music, especially when then probably are ugly themselves -.-

Anyone mind explaining?


I don't think that's the case here really. Just a disagreement in taste. Of course the music comes first, although if the band looks good as well that's just a plus, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum