More
7 years 11 months ago #134173 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet
I just dont like their music

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134175 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

gothMINd wrote:

Marmetal wrote: I don't know this guy or his band but it's cool that he likes CRASHDÏET ;). Our boys will tour America with Pretty Boy Floyd later this year, at least that's what I heard.

source???

and i doubt seeing how they have alot of tour in the uk ..but DONT you dare get my hopes up XD

Well I'm not saying it's confirmed or stuff but I know it from a Pretty Boy Floyd guitarist. He said CRASHDÏET will open for them in Mexico and then on the West Coast. Later this year.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134176 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

Marmetal wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

Marmetal wrote: I don't know this guy or his band but it's cool that he likes CRASHDÏET ;). Our boys will tour America with Pretty Boy Floyd later this year, at least that's what I heard.

source???

and i doubt seeing how they have alot of tour in the uk ..but DONT you dare get my hopes up XD

Well I'm not saying it's confirmed or stuff but I know it from a Pretty Boy Floyd guitarist. He said CRASHDÏET will open for them in Mexico and then on the West Coast. Later this year.

i really hope somehow ny is on whatever American tour they do

More
7 years 11 months ago #134181 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I just dont like their music

That's not what this thread is about though ;) if you guys want to discuss their music you are more than welcome to open up a new thread :)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 11 months ago #134187 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet
their music is bad

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #134192 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

Miss Obscene wrote:

That's not what this thread is about though ;) if you guys want to discuss their music you are more than welcome to open up a new thread :)

okay than I will discuss this video

"I wanna bring them on tour in the states"

What a douche! He should try to make himself a name in the music industry first before acting like a cunt

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
7 years 11 months ago #134195 by Miss Obscene

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

okay than I will discuss this video

"I wanna bring them on tour in the states"

What a douche! He should try to make himself a name in the music industry first before acting like a cunt

See, now that's what you can discuss in this thread! ;) very good Fizzy!

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 11 months ago #134196 by skidrozes
skidrozes replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: "I wanna bring them on tour in the states"

That is exactly what I thought hearing him say that. I really believe Crashdiet can do better than a pity vote from BVB! I can see them saying yes to Pretty Boy Floyd, but they can support themselves well enough in small gigs all over the place rather than having say an arena tour with what a lot of the sleaze audience (OK, not everyone) sees to be "poser glam that doesn't follow through in the music". As for opinion, I just don't like BVB's music, and I like nearly everything - despite that I thought Andy at least had taste and might be a cool guy, I gave him a chance, UNTIL he picked out a great band he's known five minutes and suggested they'd be grateful for his attention. /rant

I wouldn't lose respect for Crashdiet if they did tour with BVB though; they are good enough in their own right to win a lot of fans from it!

.. Bang Yo' Head! Metal Heath'll Drive Y' Mad ..

More
7 years 11 months ago #134199 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

skidrozes wrote: I wouldn't lose respect for Crashdiet if they did tour with BVB though; they are good enough in their own right to win a lot of fans from it!

I think is the exact reason they'd go. I would guess that they would gain a hell of a lot of fans from that, and their already die hard fans in the states would get to see them; it's pretty win win. :)

skidrozes wrote: I really believe Crashdiet can do better than a pity vote from BVB! I can see them saying yes to Pretty Boy Floyd, but they can support themselves well enough in small gigs all over the place

I'm not sure if I'm getting you correct here, but if you're saying that the crash guys can support themselves well enough to do small gigs all over the place you're being just a little optimistic. Small self-funded tours can be an absolute nightmare and the guys have first hand experience of that. Taking their stuff to the states on their own would be tough and could cripple their economy. While pride might make you think they should choose to do it that way, is it not better all round if they suck it up and take a free ride once in a while? :P. You can never have too many friends in this business.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 11 months ago #134205 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

XiLaii wrote: Small self-funded tours can be an absolute nightmare and the guys have first hand experience of that. Taking their stuff to the states on their own would be tough and could cripple their economy. While pride might make you think they should choose to do it that way, is it not better all round if they suck it up and take a free ride once in a while? tongue. You can never have too many friends in this business.

Wise words! //LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
7 years 11 months ago #134208 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Andy Biersack talking Crashdïet

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: What a douche! He should try to make himself a name in the music industry first before acting like a cunt

He actually has a name in the music industry... all of them do, and a pretty big one at that, just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean that thousands of other people don't.. and how exactly is he acting like a 'cunt' ???

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

More
7 years 11 months ago #134211 by Miss Obscene
The whole point of me even posting this is the fact that someone who (right now) has big influence in the American rock scene actually said this about Crashdïet. As I said in the beginning, you may love or hate Andy Biersack, but at least he's giving really good words about our favourite band. I can't see how that's worth complaining about.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds