Crashdiet

What are your other favourite bands?

More
8 years 1 month ago #130078 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?

FailingBreath wrote: haha absolutely not.. they were one of my first favorite bands and i guess they'll always be.. although i prefer their older stuff a bit.. and they're breathtaking live on stage!

They were one of mine too! I go through phase with their stuff and I've gotta be in a certain mood to listen to it these days, but I think I'll always love them hehe. They were good when I saw them in 2009, but I'm gutted it wasn't at a smaller venue, really

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #130082 by FailingBreath
FailingBreath replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?

XiLaii wrote: They were one of mine too! I go through phase with their stuff and I've gotta be in a certain mood to listen to it these days, but I think I'll always love them hehe. They were good when I saw them in 2009, but I'm gutted it wasn't at a smaller venue, really

The phase thing is same for me.. Sometimes i dont listen to them for weeks but then when i put on one of their cds again i always realize that i still love them ;)
It's sad that you rarely get the possibility to see them in smaller venues nowadays but back in 2007 i did and it was amazing.. last year i ran into their new drummer at a festival and he was so nice.. I didnt expect that ;)

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

More
8 years 1 month ago #130105 by XiLaii

FailingBreath wrote: The phase thing is same for me.. Sometimes i dont listen to them for weeks but then when i put on one of their cds again i always realize that i still love them

haha yeah! Sometimes I go months without listening to a single song, but I always love them when I do, :3

FailingBreath wrote: It's sad that you rarely get the possibility to see them in smaller venues nowadays but back in 2007 i did and it was amazing.. last year i ran into their new drummer at a festival and he was so nice.. I didnt expect that

It really is D: Although they did play the Brixton Academy in London last year I think, which is tiny compared to where I saw them. I didn't get to go, though D: The new drummer? That's awesome. Stefan walked RIGHT PAST me at Sonisphere last year, and by the time I realised who he was It was too late and I was WAY to shy to shout for him, haha

Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 1 month ago #130156 by FailingBreath

XiLaii wrote: It really is D: Although they did play the Brixton Academy in London last year I think, which is tiny compared to where I saw them. I didn't get to go, though D: The new drummer? That's awesome. Stefan walked RIGHT PAST me at Sonisphere last year, and by the time I realised who he was It was too late and I was WAY to shy to shout for him, haha

haha there's no reason to be shy about them.. they're so nice! When i first saw them it was a venue for like 4000 people i guess.. thats not much for placebo.. 2009 it was 25.000 already :lol: I fear we won't get to see them in smaller venues anymore :( but even in huge ones it's so worth it .. haha i miss them now ^^

More
8 years 1 month ago #130165 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
fuck off, indiefaggots! stefan grew up in my neighnourhood! BEAT THAT! ;) saw them two years ago, they were my favourite band when I was 12 ahah

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 1 month ago #130255 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
I really love(d) thjem too haha :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 1 month ago #130281 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
I never liked them, my ears fell off while listening haha

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
8 years 1 month ago #130287 by Psychobunny
Psychobunny replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
Ah well, as the thread is still alive somehow... So apart from Crashdiet (obviously) that would be:

The 69 Eyes
Deathstars
Diary of Dreams
Sentenced
Poisonblack
Guns n Roses
Avantasia
KISS
Whitesnake
Black Sabbath
Dio

and maybe in the near future Sister - let's see after I got the CD (should be in the mail today I think)

I am what I am - go live with it

More
8 years 1 month ago #130380 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: I never liked them, my ears fell off while listening haha

Same :P.

More
8 years 1 month ago #130561 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: What are your other favourite bands?
well placebo works on you or doesn't, just like the real pills :) no inbetween with rthem I think.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 1 month ago #130569 by XiLaii

mrs v. viper wrote: well placebo works on you or doesn't, just like the real pills no inbetween with rthem I think.

I don't know, I knew a few people who can take them or leave them, but don't hate them.
But I see what you mean. Out of all the artists I've ever liked, placebo is the one that gets me the most 'Uhh, What the fuck?' kind of looks when I tell people. XD.

Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 1 month ago #130667 by FailingBreath

mrs v. viper wrote: well placebo works on you or doesn't, just like the real pills :) no inbetween with rthem I think.

I've experianced that too with them.. I don't know many people who don't care about them.. most either love or hate what they're doing.. I think its mainly because of Brians voice as it's very.... uhm.. unique ^^

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds