Crashdiet

Your Next Gig?

More
6 years 2 months ago #158831 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic Your Next Gig?
Well, it seems I'll be very busy next few months... I already have tickets for four gigs at this time, but first of all comes Kvelertak in Prague (8th of October). Excited to see them, they are awesome. How do they call it? Black n roll? That's pretty close :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 2 months ago #158851 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic Your Next Gig?
^ They are good, never seen 'em live but I've read some great reviews of their shows. Also, James Hetfield attended their gig some time ago:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.rr.roadrunnerrecords.com/photos/8856/largest/df7966a3-62de-40c9-8c6b-af591c95b6d3-1368206010/hetkvel.jpg?1368206184

So that's a recommendation already :P.

More
6 years 2 months ago #158853 by MissHurricane
@Marmetal: Yeah, I've read some really positive reviews. I'm looking forward to it sooo much! "Meir" is such an amazing album, one of my favourites so far. Definitely deserves one of the top ranks in my "2013 selection".

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 months ago #158857 by martinkrush
So I see you have a good taste in music, sweet! ;) Enjoy the show then!

More
6 years 2 months ago #158859 by MissHurricane
@Marmetal: Thanks :) I'm trying to be open-minded and pick up the best from everything (not just in music). Nice to see there are more people like this.

• Vale-StarryEyes-85
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
6 years 2 months ago #158860 by Vale-StarryEyes-85
Replied by Vale-StarryEyes-85 on topic Your Next Gig?
Next one will be VOLBEAT on the 11th of October!

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 months ago #158861 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic Your Next Gig?
Trashfest Kick off party with theFALLEN and Darkstorm Festival in Germany at Christmas.
And then Mars in spring...

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 months ago #158880 by martinkrush

MissHurricane wrote: @Marmetal: Thanks :) I'm trying to be open-minded and pick up the best from everything (not just in music). Nice to see there are more people like this.

You can just call me Martin ;). And that's good, it's obvious I like heavy rock the most as well but it's part of all the fun to explore, discover new music, bands, also from different genres. As long as I like what I hear and it's honest - I don't care how do you call it, I don't like to put labels. It's either good and enjoyable or... not for me ;).

More
6 years 2 months ago #158884 by MissHurricane
OK Martin :))
Exactly, I couldn't say it better. It's so sad that people today are so judgemental, even before they really listen to the band, read the book etc. Damn blindness. I think many people are afraid of being banished from the community by confessing they like something else which don't go so well with the "image"... And maybe for a good reason. Many metalheads around me would offend me for listening to Wu-Tang Clan, hip hopers would laugh at me because of listenning to Johnny Cash... Gosh, their world must be so full of borders and barriers :) Poor ones.

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 months ago #158890 by martinkrush
Thank you and well said Petra, well said :). It's okay when people don't wanna listen to something else or like just one specific style of music, but it's a shame when people miss out on good things just because they wanna be considered as "true". That's silly and childish ;). People used to be surprised I'm the biggest Metallica fan on the planet but I also really like bands like Mötley Crüe. Thrash and glam!? Yes, I love both! :) Accept that or not. I like Gojira too and sometimes I listen to Arctic Monkeys or The Kills ;). That's me, I like the music which moves me and creates that special feeling, I don't care if it's called death metal or indie rock. Of course I have my favorite genres (as mentioned above) but I'm trying not to limit myself because music is too beautiful to be stuck with the same bands/artists all your life ;).

More
6 years 2 months ago #158891 by ElyTheWriter
Replied by ElyTheWriter on topic Your Next Gig?
Next gig will be Hardcore Superstar and Buckcherry on the 15th of November! :lol:

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 months ago #158893 by martinkrush
Elisa, I would like to attend the show on the 16th in Bologna but for now it's just a plan since I have no idea if I will be able to come to Italy again.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds