Crashdiet

Your Next Gig?

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
8 years 3 months ago #131692 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic Your Next Gig?

FailingBreath wrote: Next gig is gonna be Bon Jovi in little less than a month.. i'm really curious how it's gonna be .. I hope they play lots of old songs

Saw them last week, they were really good. Played a lot of old song in the beginning and in the end, so the middle got a little boring for me who likes the old songs better.
They didnt play Always or Runaway : o But those were the only songs I felt was missing.

Cinderella again today for me :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131694 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic Your Next Gig?

Sheila wrote:

FailingBreath wrote: Next gig is gonna be Bon Jovi in little less than a month.. i'm really curious how it's gonna be .. I hope they play lots of old songs

Saw them last week, they were really good. Played a lot of old song in the beginning and in the end, so the middle got a little boring for me who likes the old songs better.
They didnt play Always or Runaway : o But those were the only songs I felt was missing.

ohh again, your lucky again, how was the last one?

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
8 years 3 months ago #131695 by Sheila

gothMINd wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Somehow I missed the first songs :/ But the part I saw sounded and looked really really good. I think its easier to find the place where todays gig is, so I'm sure I wont miss any songs today haha.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131696 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic Your Next Gig?

Sheila wrote:

gothMINd wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Somehow I missed the first songs :/ But the part I saw sounded and looked really really good. I think its easier to find the place where todays gig is, so I'm sure I wont miss any songs today haha.

awesome! :) ...and they still sound really good from live videos i've seen, i hope you have fun..and dont miss anything this time ;)

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 3 months ago #131723 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic Your Next Gig?
Next gig for me now is Sonisphere Festival UK! I don't think it's gonna be a scratch on last year, but I promised loads of friends we'd all go again :lol:.
I'm quite looking forward to seeing Volbeat there, and even a little bit of Slipknot :lol:
Not that interested in the big four ((I know, I know, it's a sin ;/)), but is there anything on the bill any of you would recommend me watching while I'm there? :lol:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 3 months ago #131774 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic Your Next Gig?

XiLaii wrote: I'm quite looking forward to seeing Volbeat there, and even a little bit of Slipknot :lol:

Both Volbeat and Slipknot are great live, lineup at Sonisphere UK is spectacular, I'm so jealous ;).

XiLaii wrote: Not that interested in the big four ((I know, I know, it's a sin ;/)), but is there anything on the bill any of you would recommend me watching while I'm there? :lol:

Oh my, how can you not be interested in Big Four! :O It's a big sin, all the four bands are impressive live, especially Metallica (I had to :lol:) :B:.

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 3 months ago #131810 by XiLaii

Marmetal wrote: Both Volbeat and Slipknot are great live, lineup at Sonisphere UK is spectacular, I'm so jealous .

You should come! I'm sure we can find tent-room for one more body! :lol:

Marmetal wrote: Oh my, how can you not be interested in Big Four! It's a big sin, all the four bands are impressive live, especially Metallica (I had to ) .

haha. To be honest, I'll probably end up watching them from some way back with a nice cold beer I think :lol:. You never know, I might be impressed. :lol:

Photo Blog // Flickr

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 3 months ago #131818 by martinkrush

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Both Volbeat and Slipknot are great live, lineup at Sonisphere UK is spectacular, I'm so jealous .

You should come! I'm sure we can find tent-room for one more body! :lol:

Now that would be awesome :O. Yeah I'm skinny so I think there wouldn't be a problem ;).

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Oh my, how can you not be interested in Big Four! It's a big sin, all the four bands are impressive live, especially Metallica (I had to ) .

haha. To be honest, I'll probably end up watching them from some way back with a nice cold beer I think :lol:. You never know, I might be impressed. :lol:

No no, this is not an answer I wanted to hear :lol:. You gotta be in the first row screaming your lungs out on Metallica, just like I always do ;). Actually don't miss Anthrax because they're great live and very energetic on stage, Megadeth and Slayer are good, Metallica is league higher of course :B:. And there's legendary NWOBHM band Diamond Head supporting the Big Four, amazing lineup you've got there, oh my :o.

More
8 years 3 months ago #131937 by FailingBreath
Replied by FailingBreath on topic Your Next Gig?

Sheila wrote:

Sounds good to me :) But how can they not play Runaway? O.o... We'll see :)

I'm thinking about going to Rheinkultur on Saturday.. It's a small festival here and it's for free.. A friend asked me but actually I have to study :/ :/ Dunno yet

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 3 months ago #131958 by XiLaii

Marmetal wrote: Now that would be awesome . Yeah I'm skinny so I think there wouldn't be a problem .

haha, and with the UK stealing the good weather at the moment, totally more reasons to come! :lol:

Marmetal wrote: Megadeth and Slayer are good, Metallica is league higher of course .

I get a feeling that you might a little bit biased, though, haha.

FailingBreath wrote: But how can they not play Runaway? O.o... We'll see

Agreed :O. I wanted to see them but my Dad won't take me because according to him, they were shit last time D:

Photo Blog // Flickr

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 3 months ago #131966 by martinkrush

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Now that would be awesome . Yeah I'm skinny so I think there wouldn't be a problem .

haha, and with the UK stealing the good weather at the moment, totally more reasons to come! :lol:

Yeah you know I'd love to. Maybe in 2018 or something, we'll see.

XiLaii wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Megadeth and Slayer are good, Metallica is league higher of course .

I get a feeling that you might a little bit biased, though, haha.

Me? :lol: Haha never :P. But seriously, you gotta see that yourself my friend :).

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
8 years 3 months ago #131969 by Sheila

FailingBreath wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Sounds good to me :) But how can they not play Runaway? O.o... We'll see :)

I dont know, that song is one of their biggest hits. They should have played that one instead of one of the new songs.
It was really fun on the train-thing home, EVERYONE started to sing Livin' on a prayer haha. And when people went of, everyone was clapping and singing for them xD

Looks like I'm going to see Hardcore Superstar in a month or something :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds