Crashdiet

Your Next Gig?

More
7 years 11 months ago #131434 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

Marmetal wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: Alice Cooper at Gröna Lund - 4/7

Holy shit, that's fabulous, I want to see him again! :) You'll have loads of fun!

It'll be the first time I see him so I'm really looking forward to it, didn't think I could go first :lol:

You're gonna love it and I hope you will become a big Alice fan after (if you're not yet) :). I travelled to another country two years ago to see his show and it was absolutely spectacular. You'll never forget it, word :B:.

I am :lol: I love how theatrical his shows are! (the ones I've seen on DVD)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #131440 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote: You're gonna love it and I hope you will become a big Alice fan after (if you're not yet) :). I travelled to another country two years ago to see his show and it was absolutely spectacular. You'll never forget it, word :B:.

Indeed, it's not just the music, it's the whole performance. You got your favorite album of him? :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #131448 by Miss Obscene

Marmetal wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote: You're gonna love it and I hope you will become a big Alice fan after (if you're not yet) :). I travelled to another country two years ago to see his show and it was absolutely spectacular. You'll never forget it, word :B:.

Indeed, it's not just the music, it's the whole performance. You got your favorite album of him? :)

Not really, he has got too many and my favourite songs are spread out on several of em :P

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
7 years 11 months ago #131474 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
Don't wanna interrupt the whole discussion, but one who's new to listening to Alice Cooper should listen to "Trash" and "Hey Stoopid". Those two albums are by far the best albums he have ever made according to me ^^

More
7 years 11 months ago #131476 by Miss Obscene

joey_baccardï wrote: Don't wanna interrupt the whole discussion, but one who's new to listening to Alice Cooper should listen to "Trash" and "Hey Stoopid". Those two albums are by far the best albums he have ever made according to me ^^

:)

More
7 years 11 months ago #131481 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
Was about to see Cinderella today but it got interruppted. Next will be Iron Maiden the 1th of July, then play a gig on my own the 2nd, and today I bought a ticket for the big four the 3d! That'll be nice :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #131482 by martinkrush
^ You're going to see the mighty Big Four, I'm happy to hear it bro! Really :). You'll see why Metallica is the best band on the planet :B:. How did you get tickets by the way? I thought it's sold out already.

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote: You got your favorite album of him? :)

Not really, he has got too many and my favourite songs are spread out on several of em :P

Nice, same with me :).

joey_baccardï wrote: Don't wanna interrupt the whole discussion, but one who's new to listening to Alice Cooper should listen to "Trash" and "Hey Stoopid". Those two albums are by far the best albums he have ever made according to me ^^

You're not interrupting Jesper :). These two albums you mentioned are great and sound more mainstream and heavy but I think his best stuff (and the most ambitious) is from early '70s, albums like Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome To My Nightmare :).

More
7 years 11 months ago #131488 by FailingBreath
FailingBreath replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
Next gig is gonna be Bon Jovi in little less than a month.. i'm really curious how it's gonna be .. I hope they play lots of old songs

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

More
7 years 11 months ago #131512 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

Marmetal wrote:

You're not interrupting Jesper :). These two albums you mentioned are great and sound more mainstream and heavy but I think his best stuff (and the most ambitious) is from early '70s, albums like Billion Dollar Babies and Welcome To My Nightmare :).

Bah! Trash and Hey Stoopid are two of the best albums made at that time. MARTIN.

More
7 years 11 months ago #131530 by martinkrush

joey_baccardï wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

Bah! Trash and Hey Stoopid are two of the best albums made at that time. MARTIN.

You're right, made at that time ;). But Alice has experimented with so many things all over the years, heavy metal, post-punk, even new wave, every decade is pretty much different. "Classic" Alice Cooper is from early '70s though ;). Jesper! :P

More
7 years 11 months ago #131546 by Sleaz
Sleaz replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

Marmetal wrote:

joey_baccardï wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

You're right, made at that time ;). But Alice has experimented with so many things all over the years, heavy metal, post-punk, even new wave, every decade is pretty much different. "Classic" Alice Cooper is from early '70s though ;). Jesper! :P

Welcome to my Nightmare is a really good album. I actually have a live DVD from that tour (I think it is, i haven't had the time to watch it yeat). And so i think Constrictor is one of the better albums!

Next gig seems to be Hardcore Superstar and Helloween, no The Kinks =/

More
7 years 11 months ago #131547 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
Same one as me then :lol:

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds