Crashdiet

Your Next Gig?

More
8 years 1 month ago #106812 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
16 Nov (2010): Bullet for my Valentine
18 Dec (2010): Nicke Borg Homeland (ex- Backyard Babies)
1 July (2011): Iron Maiden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #106816 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

joey_baccardï wrote: 16 Nov (2010): Bullet for my Valentine

1337 posts *giggles*

Can't wait for Maiden, really can't wait...

More
8 years 1 month ago #106876 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

izzie wrote:

1337 posts *giggles*

3rd time for me to see Maiden live! they had perfect setlist's 2008 and 2010. But as you know the weather sucked on Sonisphere this year it kinda ruined the show a bit. And the "mood" for 47 218 visitors.

More
8 years 1 month ago #106879 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

joey_baccardï wrote:

izzie wrote:

1337 posts *giggles*

3rd time for me to see Maiden live! they had perfect setlist's 2008 and 2010. But as you know the weather sucked on Sonisphere this year it kinda ruined the show a bit. And the "mood" for 47 218 visitors.

6th for me haha... yeah it sucked big time at Sonisphere, I was totally exausted so I just stood way back...

But still a great show as always, and the backdrops were really cool :lol:

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #107386 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

Lizzy Rose wrote: What's your next gig gonna be? You never know...you might find out about a gig worth going to!

mine will be Pretty Boy Floyd and LA Guns on the 5th December at The Underworld, Camden

(Would have been Michael Monroe and Motorhead or The Quireboys this month but I don't think I can afford it :/)

Oh man, I'm actually so upset that I'm not going to be able to make the LA Guns/Pretty Boy Floyd show because I can't get the time off work D: It's going to be awesome. :(

My next gig is WASP at Nottingham on the 20th.
It's gonna be one heck of a drive there. Why they're not playing any London shows is beyond me.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #107402 by man_of_the_oak
man_of_the_oak replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
10.12.2010 - Beltaine
21.02.2011 - Rhapsody of Fire, Visions of Atlantis, Vexillium
15.03.2011 - Within Temptation
17.05.2011 - Delain

:guitar:

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #107427 by paxhell
paxhell replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
So far....

25/11 -10 Sabaton
10/12 -10 Helloween
18/12 -10 CRASHDIET
15/2 -11 Accept
1/7 -11 Iron Maiden

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #107449 by Lizzy Rose
Lizzy Rose replied the topic: Your Next Gig?
Oh man, I'm actually so upset that I'm not going to be able to make the LA Guns/Pretty Boy Floyd show because I can't get the time off work D: It's going to be awesome. :(

It's gonna be one heck of a drive there. Why they're not playing any London shows is beyond me.[/quote]

feel for you xD i sure hope it is! WASP should be pretty good though, where are they playing?

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #107529 by XiLaii

Lizzy Rose wrote:

xilaii wrote: Oh man, I'm actually so upset that I'm not going to be able to make the LA Guns/Pretty Boy Floyd show because I can't get the time off work D: It's going to be awesome. :(

It's gonna be one heck of a drive there. Why they're not playing any London shows is beyond me.

feel for you xD i sure hope it is! WASP should be pretty good though, where are they playing?

I'm actually a little heartbroken about that. D: I'll just have to hope that news of how amazing it was doesn't seep its way back through the realms of the internet to me (who am I kidding..? haha).

I'm in two minds about WASP tomorrow though. Especially after getting wind of the setlist (which I NEVER EVER EVER do, so it serves me right for looking probably..) and finding they've cut most of my favourites out for whatever reason. :(.

They're playing Nottingham Rock City. And I think one other venue up north. Not sure whether or not they're playing the 'big' or the tiny room at Rock City, though :/.

Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #107562 by Lizzy Rose
Lizzy Rose replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

xilaii wrote: I'm actually a little heartbroken about that. D: I'll just have to hope that news of how amazing it was doesn't seep its way back through the realms of the internet to me (who am I kidding..? haha).

I'm in two minds about WASP tomorrow though. Especially after getting wind of the setlist (which I NEVER EVER EVER do, so it serves me right for looking probably..) and finding they've cut most of my favourites out for whatever reason. :(.

They're playing Nottingham Rock City. And I think one other venue up north. Not sure whether or not they're playing the 'big' or the tiny room at Rock City, though :/.

i would be! PBF were amazing last year at The Underworld - not to make you feel worse xD meh, i'm sure someone will film some of it :) lucky you got Rock City...lots of bands play there and I've heard it's a good venue (I've never been) but let me know how it is!

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #107698 by XiLaii

Lizzy Rose wrote: i would be! PBF were amazing last year at The Underworld - not to make you feel worse xD meh, i'm sure someone will film some of it :) lucky you got Rock City...lots of bands play there and I've heard it's a good venue (I've never been) but let me know how it is!

It was only my second time going there - first time being in the main hall. The venue itself is really nice and lots of awesome people do play there, but the staff can be well... right assholes to put it lightly. :|

Filming it's not the same XD But if they played there last year and this, then fingers crossed for next year! :lol:

Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #108270 by valkyrie
valkyrie replied the topic: Your Next Gig?

man_of_the_oak wrote: 21.02.2011 - Rhapsody of Fire, Visions of Atlantis, Vexillium

You're lucky :O Rhapsody

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds