Crashdiet

Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
9 years 4 months ago #97222 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

AxL Whïte wrote: Damn, after a little comparing, I feel really sorry for lizzy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sholda1?fea ... AyL5Oruna4

Things will never be the same...

Yeah, I don't like their new singer or their new style at all.. really crappy stuff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #97240 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
I'm only thinking about what Kat Von D thinks about this... :lol:

More
9 years 4 months ago #97248 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

Rox Flowers wrote: I'm only thinking about what Kat Von D thinks about this... :lol:

has she said something yet? :lol: god, tht woman is so gorgeous!! xD

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
9 years 4 months ago #97461 by sansense
Replied by sansense on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
Don’t start any rumors please. If you don’t know for sure what truly happened then sorry but shut your mouth..Btw, I don’t think their cloths and make up should be that important. People change (take a look at yourself or a friend just one year ago, you’ll be surprised), learn how to live with it.

I’ve seen theses dudes when they played in bands before Vains. I followed Vains from the start. Same shitty hometown so not so strange. I’m not gonna write this happened and this didn’t, but you have to accept that people want different things with their lives.

For me every single one of them is Vains Of Jenna. Not just Lizzy. True story, Lizzy and JP were the two first members of Vains but it didn’t take long time for Jacki and Nicki to join. They grew together.

During the last years they have played a lot and I guess that The Art Of Telling Lies was their best album and on it the best songs. I’m not sure if they would be able to do something better. I think this was it for them as the band as it was. Maybe a new member will take it to another level, another sound. Don’t know. Have to wait and see.

I’ll miss Lizzy’s voice and his wicked mind but I do wish ‘em all good luck!
I’ll see in a few weeks if they still work live.

• dany_thunder85
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
9 years 4 months ago #97478 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

SanSense wrote: Don’t start any rumors please. If you don’t know for sure what truly happened then sorry but shut your mouth..Btw, I don’t think their cloths and make up should be that important. People change (take a look at yourself or a friend just one year ago, you’ll be surprised), learn how to live with it.

I’ve seen theses dudes when they played in bands before Vains. I followed Vains from the start. Same shitty hometown so not so strange. I’m not gonna write this happened and this didn’t, but you have to accept that people want different things with their lives.

For me every single one of them is Vains Of Jenna. Not just Lizzy. True story, Lizzy and JP were the two first members of Vains but it didn’t take long time for Jacki and Nicki to join. They grew together.

During the last years they have played a lot and I guess that The Art Of Telling Lies was their best album and on it the best songs. I’m not sure if they would be able to do something better. I think this was it for them as the band as it was. Maybe a new member will take it to another level, another sound. Don’t know. Have to wait and see.

i TOTALLY!! agree with you.couldn´t have said it better myself :)
I’ll miss Lizzy’s voice and his wicked mind but I do wish ‘em all good luck!
I’ll see in a few weeks if they still work live.

More
9 years 4 months ago #97635 by take it sleazy
Replied by take it sleazy on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
I'm a huge Lizzy fan.. he has the perfect voice, but if he was done with the band and didn't want to be in it anymore! You can't stop him. He was ready to move on in his life, but that doesnt mean the rest of Vains of Jenna has to quit and give up hope! Jesse Forte is a wonderful addition to the band and even Lizzy says it was the best choice they could have made! I'm very interested in seeing where things go for them and I think Jesse will do good with them

Jesse's old band was Cast of Kings.. they are now on the top friends list of Vains of Jenna's myspace if you wanna check em out

More
9 years 4 months ago #97732 by carolinarocker
Replied by carolinarocker on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
I was against replacing Lizzy until I heard Jesse. He is a great singer. To the people who say his version of Everybody Loves You When You're Dead sucks, you have to remember the song was not written for him to sing. It was written for Lizzy to sing. Also this old band The Cast of Kings opened for VOJ last year. They said they were blown away by his performance. They said he is like a Steven Tyler, or a young Axl Rose when he was in LA trying to make it big. Also listen to him do his version of Oh Darling. His range is great. Just click on the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRJTJl5RzU

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 10 months ago #105273 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
okay I found this today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3r6P4FLrJ4

and I have to say, I really like it. Nice song, nice video, nice style. I was at the edge of still liking them or not, but with this I like them again I think.

you cant get more old gnr nowadays

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• axl whïte
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 10 months ago #105280 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: okay I found this today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3r6P4FLrJ4

and I have to say, I really like it. Nice song, nice video, nice style. I was at the edge of still liking them or not, but with this I like them again I think.

you cant get more old gnr nowadays

Artistic video, which I like. It's cool to see them do different stuff and I still like the band asswell... The song however is still not really as cool as the old stuff. I just wanna hear new things that's co-written with Jesse...

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #105313 by ade
Replied by ade on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?
no dis'respect against Lizzy, but the new singer is better, both vocally and as a frontman.

More
8 years 10 months ago #105316 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Lizzy DeVine leaves VOJ?

Ade wrote: no dis'respect against Lizzy, but the new singer is better, both vocally and as a frontman.

I haven't seen Lizzy live, but I agree, Jesse is a great singer & frontman.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds