Crashdiet

Spotify playlists

More
8 years 11 months ago #103421 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Spotify playlists

AxL Whïte wrote: ...Ok, that was good I suppose even though I don't like all of those bands. But one thing really bothered me, a greatest hits album from guns n roses? That's all of them you could find? Seriously man, that's weak. The GnR discography is a must in every playlist (maybe not chinese and spagghetti).

I agree with you, but Attitude, Ain't it Fun and Since I Don't Have You (from The Spaghetti Incident?) and Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge and Street of Dreams (from Chinese Democracy) are really good songs if you ask me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #103423 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Spotify playlists

joey_baccardï wrote:

AxL Whïte wrote: ...Ok, that was good I suppose even though I don't like all of those bands. But one thing really bothered me, a greatest hits album from guns n roses? That's all of them you could find? Seriously man, that's weak. The GnR discography is a must in every playlist (maybe not chinese and spagghetti).

I agree with you, but Attitude, Ain't it Fun and Since I Don't Have You (from The Spaghetti Incident?) and Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge and Street of Dreams (from Chinese Democracy) are really good songs if you ask me.

Yeah, I agree with you on those and I like a couple of more but none of those albums are complete for me. Appetite, Lies and UYI 1&2 are complete and if you add good full albums only these should definatly be there.

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #103445 by oscargezelius
oscargezelius replied the topic: Spotify playlists

joey_baccardï wrote:

Holy shit, when I started doin this list I just added best of CD's, must have forgotten Gnr's albums :rolleyes: , sorry 'bout that, and just for the record I'm a HUGE gnr fan. I'll add them now. This list isn't all the good sleaze/glam songs or bands, it's all of them..
By the way Spaghetti Incident is fuckin' awesome. Raw Power, Black Leather and Down On the Farm really get you after a while ;)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds