Crashdiet

KISS

More
12 years 1 month ago #49238 by headbangerh?ll
headbangerh?ll replied the topic: KISS

Andreeuh wrote: KISS with Peter and Ace was the best

agree

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #49241 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: KISS

headbangerhåll wrote:

Andreeuh wrote: KISS with Peter and Ace was the best

agree

Me too.

More
12 years 1 month ago #49243 by dick hardy
dick hardy replied the topic: KISS
Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick :drums: :guitar:

More
12 years 1 month ago #49244 by stringz
stringz replied the topic: KISS
I dont think one can compare The masked Kiss with the unmasked Kiss. All music they have made is great music, they havn't done any bad album and Im counting in The Elder and Carnival of Souls which ppl dont seem to like.. Every album is a masterpiece itself..

More
12 years 1 month ago #49248 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: KISS

Stringz wrote: Every album is a masterpiece itself..

Oh, I absolutely agree on that one! They're just so great in whatever form they've appeared in.

But for me, the "real" KISS (as a group, not music-wise) is the original set-up.

More
11 years 11 months ago #61619 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: KISS
A great piece of news I've just grabbed on some site:

A clip from "Live to Dream!" — which is described as an insider's glimpse into the creative process of Paul Stanley and his new concert film/DVD, titled "Live to Win Live" — is available for viewing at FilmFoetus.com.

http://www.filmfoetus.com/clips/LiveToDream.html

Director D.P Carlson describes Live to Dream!' as, "an insider's glimpse' into Paul Stanley's creativity, and personal journey from his first solo album in 1978, to his latest 'Live To Win' release and tour. The film also captures the emotional and creative process of how producer/director Louis Antonelli's concert film, 'Paul Stanley – Live to Win Live!' came to be."

"Paul Stanley - Live to Dream!" features interviews with Paul Stanley, Louis Antonelli, manager Doc McGhee, band members Jimmy McGorman, Rafael Moreira, and Nate Morton, as well as personal insights from fans attending the Chicago concert and filming.

D.P. Carlson told PaulStanley.com, "What attracted me to this film was not just the opportunity to work with one of my rock heroes from KISS, but to explore the unique relationship between filmmaker Louis Antonelli and Paul Stanley — who is one of Louis' childhood idols."

:lol: :lol:

More
11 years 11 months ago #61621 by stringz
stringz replied the topic: KISS

A clip from "Live to Dream!" — which is described as an insider's glimpse into the creative process of Paul Stanley and his new concert film/DVD, titled "Live to Win Live" — is available for viewing at FilmFoetus.com.

http://www.filmfoetus.com/clips/LiveToDream.html

Director D.P Carlson describes Live to Dream!' as, "an insider's glimpse' into Paul Stanley's creativity, and personal journey from his first solo album in 1978, to his latest 'Live To Win' release and tour. The film also captures the emotional and creative process of how producer/director Louis Antonelli's concert film, 'Paul Stanley – Live to Win Live!' came to be."

"Paul Stanley - Live to Dream!" features interviews with Paul Stanley, Louis Antonelli, manager Doc McGhee, band members Jimmy McGorman, Rafael Moreira, and Nate Morton, as well as personal insights from fans attending the Chicago concert and filming.

D.P. Carlson told PaulStanley.com, "What attracted me to this film was not just the opportunity to work with one of my rock heroes from KISS, but to explore the unique relationship between filmmaker Louis Antonelli and Paul Stanley — who is one of Louis' childhood idols."

AWSOME!

More
11 years 6 months ago #73199 by wikkedlester
wikkedlester replied the topic: KISS
I LOVE KISS!

More
11 years 6 months ago #73235 by *shakieroxy_80s*
*shakieroxy_80s* replied the topic: KISS
KISS are my fav band ever though now they're more a merchandising brand lol and I'm agree, the "unmasked" times... THE BEST! I really luv the albums where there was Eric Carr, maybe 'cos it's my fav KISS (next to Paul Stanley, of course, the best songs by KISS are the ones composed by him!)

And I think I'm going to stop, I would be ours talking about them! hahaha

More
11 years 6 months ago #73277 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 replied the topic: KISS
MAAN!!!! does this make me happy or what!! i´m a HUGE!!!! kiss fan/collector for as long as i can remember and it´s sooo nice to see soo much peolple here that likes them to!!

YOU WANTED THE BEST!!!!!

YOU GOT THE BEST!!!!!

THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #73279 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: KISS

Dany_Thunder85 wrote: MAAN!!!! does this make me happy or what!! i´m a HUGE!!!! kiss fan/collector for as long as i can remember and it´s sooo nice to see soo much peolple here that likes them to!!

YOU WANTED THE BEST!!!!!

YOU GOT THE BEST!!!!!

THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81 exclamation marks in one post .. Most be a world record or somethin' .. :lol:
But I think that 81 exclamation marks isn't enough for Kiss, ey? :lol:

More
11 years 6 months ago #73310 by dany_thunder85
dany_thunder85 replied the topic: KISS
HELL NO!!!! :lol: :lol: not by a longshot!!!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds