Crashdiet

KISS

More
11 years 5 months ago #77566 by hyperfrida
Replied by hyperfrida on topic KISS
Oh, I hope that wasn´t to much of a off-topic reply :rolleyes: :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #77600 by kayla_123
Replied by kayla_123 on topic KISS
Hehe KISS where awesome!!! really good live there where so many amps!!
it got filmed for TV!! and there where a few songs i really didnt expect to hear!
but ill leave it a surprise :o of course im sure you could look it up on the internet put i prefer it to be a surprise!! :lol:

More
11 years 5 months ago #77612 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic KISS
Where did you see them?? I want to know more!

Kayla_123 wrote: Hehe KISS where awesome!!! really good live there where so many amps!!
it got filmed for TV!! and there where a few songs i really didnt expect to hear!
but ill leave it a surprise :o of course im sure you could look it up on the internet put i prefer it to be a surprise!! :lol:

More
11 years 5 months ago #77620 by kayla_123
Replied by kayla_123 on topic KISS

WaspGirl wrote: Where did you see them?? I want to know more!

Kayla_123 wrote: Hehe KISS where awesome!!! really good live there where so many amps!!

Well it was in Australia,Melbourne and it was at the end of the Grand Prix (which is heald at Albert Park ) which is like a car racing thing! Its was an outside concert so it was really cool because they could use heaps of fireworks and stuff!! I thought Paul Stanley was the most intresting to watch and Gene Simmons was surprisingly boring when he isnt spitting out blood! (but that could just be me) and yeah tommy thayer does an excellent job i was so surprised!
I knew KISS would be great live but i really didnt think they would be that good .ohh and if they sound crap on TV dont worry because they where on an australian TV show they performed and they sounded so bad! but at the concert they where great :lol:

More
11 years 5 months ago #77635 by waspgirl

Kayla_123 wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: Where did you see them?? I want to know more!

Well it was in Australia,Melbourne and it was at the end of the Grand Prix (which is heald at Albert Park ) which is like a car racing thing! Its was an outside concert so it was really cool because they could use heaps of fireworks and stuff!! I thought Paul Stanley was the most intresting to watch and Gene Simmons was surprisingly boring when he isnt spitting out blood! (but that could just be me) and yeah tommy thayer does an excellent job i was so surprised!
I knew KISS would be great live but i really didnt think they would be that good .ohh and if they sound crap on TV dont worry because they where on an australian TV show they performed and they sounded so bad! but at the concert they where great :lol:

Oh, I'm jealous. I mean yeah, I've seen them twice before but not recently so to speak haha.

I'm SO SO looking forward to seeing them again! Two more months to go now :lol::lol:

• dany_thunder85
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 3 months ago #79145 by dany_thunder85
Replied by dany_thunder85 on topic KISS
HOLY FUCK!!! only 4 days left!!!!!! :guitar:

More
11 years 3 months ago #79146 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic KISS
Cheers..

See you all there mates!

More
11 years 3 months ago #79147 by waspgirl
Can't wait! :lol::lol:

More
11 years 3 months ago #79149 by cr?el nikki
Replied by cr?el nikki on topic KISS
what luck!!!!! you can see Kiss!!!!

More
11 years 3 months ago #79165 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic KISS
fuck KISS in here tonight and tomorrow and i have no fukkin money..please kill me

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 3 months ago #79236 by waspgirl
KISS tomorrow!!! I'm SO looking forward to the gig!

More
11 years 3 months ago #79237 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic KISS

WaspGirl wrote: KISS tomorrow!!! I'm SO looking forward to the gig!

See you tomorrow! :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds