Crashdiet

NIKKI SIXX back on trakk with his HEROIN DIARIES

More
11 years 9 months ago #69971 by faith sixx
Replied by faith sixx on topic NIKKI SIXX back on trakk with his HEROIN DIARIES

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

faith sixx wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Girsindri wrote: WE DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TO TOUR, SO THIS IS EXCITING FOR US TO DO THIS ONE SHOW


Oh...? I thought they were gonna tour next year!

According to Nikki the next project it`s a new disc with Motley ... but now that Tommy left the Crue I don`t know what the fuck`s gonna happen :rolleyes: :(


Nikki should tour with Sixx A.M instead of doing new Motley things. I mean, Motley are fucked up nowadays, just look at Vince...


IMO: Tommy lee is so much more worse then vince is.


Ofc, but finally Tommy has left the band!


Yea and im glad he did. :lol:
I thought i was the only one who didn't care/was happy when he left the crüe.


yes dude, you`re :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #69975 by foby

faith sixx wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

Izak_Acid wrote:

Foby wrote:

faith sixx wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Girsindri wrote: WE DON'T HAVE ANY PLANS TO TOUR, SO THIS IS EXCITING FOR US TO DO THIS ONE SHOW


Oh...? I thought they were gonna tour next year!

According to Nikki the next project it`s a new disc with Motley ... but now that Tommy left the Crue I don`t know what the fuck`s gonna happen :rolleyes: :(


Nikki should tour with Sixx A.M instead of doing new Motley things. I mean, Motley are fucked up nowadays, just look at Vince...


IMO: Tommy lee is so much more worse then vince is.


Ofc, but finally Tommy has left the band!


Yea and im glad he did. :lol:
I thought i was the only one who didn't care/was happy when he left the crüe.


yes dude, you`re :lol: :lol:


He's not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #69987 by waspgirl
Tommy leaving the band belongs in the Motley thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72185 by girsindri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72194 by aandreas
cool video :lol: but i really dont like sixx a.m :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72197 by waspgirl

Aandreas wrote: i really dont like sixx a.m :rolleyes:


:( :evil: :o :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72204 by dick hardy
Replied by dick hardy on topic NIKKI SIXX back on trakk with his HEROIN DIARIES
This might be a stupid question, but can you buy this book in regular stores, or just from the internet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72205 by mimz

Dick Hardy wrote: This might be a stupid question, but can you buy this book in regular stores, or just from the internet?


well i have seen it in book stores in here in Finland so i think you can find it from book stores..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72206 by dick hardy
Replied by dick hardy on topic NIKKI SIXX back on trakk with his HEROIN DIARIES
Tank you :)
I cant't wait to read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72229 by foby

WaspGirl wrote:

Aandreas wrote: i really dont like sixx a.m :rolleyes:


:( :evil: :o :twisted:


AGREE!! I love Sixx: AM ;)

I don't think the new video was half as good as Life is Beautiful, but it's hard to be as good as Life is-vid, coz it rocks. I'm about to buy the book soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72309 by aandreas
first when i heard life is beautiful i loved it and listened to it over and over again and was really exited about the other songs, but they just sucked...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #72310 by waspgirl

Aandreas wrote: first when i heard life is beautiful i loved it and listened to it over and over again and was really exited about the other songs, but they just sucked...


Oh, damn haha...

Well, each one is entitled to his own opinion :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum