Crashdiet

Skogsröjet

More
11 years 11 months ago #64946 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Skogsröjet

Foby wrote: And your bragging fucker Marie!!! :lol: :evil: :evil:


Haha! I'm bragging? What?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64948 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Skogsröjet

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: And your bragging fucker Marie!!! :lol: :evil: :evil:


Haha! I'm bragging? What?


"Hey hey hey check our my V.I.P pass! I have one but Foby doesn't! HA-HA-HA!" -.-'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64951 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Skogsröjet

Foby wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: And your bragging fucker Marie!!! :lol: :evil: :evil:


Haha! I'm bragging? What?


"Hey hey hey check our my V.I.P pass! I have one but Foby doesn't! HA-HA-HA!" -.-'


Oh, haha! Yeah, well you're just jealous! :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64958 by martin_monroe
Replied by martin_monroe on topic Skogsröjet
Well, I saw you WaspGirl, my friend actually asked Eric if you were his girlfriend or something =/ (They don't know much about sleaze)

I probably met some of you but I don't know what you look like. And Hannes, I don't know what your nick is on here.

Here are on on me. (I just noticed that you are in the background WaspGirl)


And here is one of me and my friend (who most of you who met her probably thnik she looks like she came straight outta Södermalm. And sometimes, she acts like one.)



And yes, I am aware of that I'm not the most sleazy-lookin' guy. But I'll try too fixx that now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64960 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Skogsröjet

Martin_Monroe wrote: Well, I saw you WaspGirl, my friend actually asked Eric if you were his girlfriend or something =/ (They don't know much about sleaze)


Haha! Based on what if I may ask? That was cute, cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64961 by martin_monroe
Replied by martin_monroe on topic Skogsröjet

WaspGirl wrote:

Martin_Monroe wrote: Well, I saw you WaspGirl, my friend actually asked Eric if you were his girlfriend or something =/ (They don't know much about sleaze)


Haha! Based on what if I may ask? That was cute, cheers!


Haha I really don't know. Maybe because you hung out with them or something.

But the CrashDïet gig and Hardcore Superstar was fuckin' amazing. My voice have been totally fucked up after saturday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64968 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Skogsröjet

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: And your bragging fucker Marie!!! :lol: :evil: :evil:


Haha! I'm bragging? What?


"Hey hey hey check our my V.I.P pass! I have one but Foby doesn't! HA-HA-HA!" -.-'


Oh, haha! Yeah, well you're just jealous! :rolleyes:


Of course I am! But anyway... I'll just get used to a normal useless NON V.I.P LIFE!!! *sigh* :(

And Martin_monroe, if you saw Waspie, you sure saw me too. :lol: And hey dude, I'M from Södermalm. 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #64972 by martin_monroe
Replied by martin_monroe on topic Skogsröjet
Maybe I did, but I dunno what you look like :)

And okey then, Östermalm ;) But you know what I ment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #65128 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic Skogsröjet
great pixx there marie! :)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • aandreas
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
11 years 4 months ago #78023 by aandreas
Replied by aandreas on topic Skogsröjet
The first bands for Skogsröjet 2008 is now announced :)

Dia Psalma
Neverstore
La Puma
Hästpojken
Crazy Lixx
The Animal Five
Avatar
All Ends

Im gonna be there for sure :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #78026 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Skogsröjet
Crazy Lixx? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #78027 by martin_monroe
Replied by martin_monroe on topic Skogsröjet
Yeah, I'll be going this year as well. Mainly coz it close to where I live. And because I had a hell of a good time last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum