Crashdiet

Poison!

More
12 years 7 months ago #32559 by evz
evz replied the topic: Poison!

mrlee wrote: i dont know about these. i dont think they were too good personally, i feel they were the bands that gave glam the bad name some nowadays would give it.

I guess they're a stereotype so they're always the ones that get targeted.

I've got to say at one time I loved the band but I don't think they're so good anymore. HOWEVER I think they're a good "intro" to this type of music. And these guys were there pretty much right at the start of the LA glam scene along with Ratt and Crue so a lot of bands might not have exisited if it weren't for them. You gotta give 'em their dues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #33119 by mean man
mean man replied the topic: Poison!
Cherry Pie is a song by Warrant but C.C. is playing the Solo :)
anyway
Poison is my favourite band now
i really like the style of C.C. and still dont know how he creates his unique sound
think Cry Though is their best

More
12 years 6 months ago #34125 by sweet_is_hot
sweet_is_hot replied the topic: Poison!
love, love, love fallen angel! the song is so much me! haha! or how you say! the best poison song for me is I wont forget you and the best vid is (flesh & blood) sacrifice! bret is so hot in that one! i just love it! :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #34130 by hanna rokk
hanna rokk replied the topic: Poison!

mean man wrote: Cherry Pie is a song by Warrant but C.C. is playing the Solo :)
anyway
i really like the style of C.C. and still dont know how he creates his unique sound

C.C is the coolest :lol:
I would do anything to get a hair like that!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35153 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: Poison!

Hanna Rokk wrote:

mean man wrote: Cherry Pie is a song by Warrant but C.C. is playing the Solo :)
anyway

C.C is the coolest :lol:
I would do anything to get a hair like that!

Yeha me to!

More
12 years 6 months ago #35157 by ace
ace replied the topic: Poison!
I think his unique sound is spelled JCM800 if im not mistaken :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35424 by lamlam
lamlam replied the topic: Poison!

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Tonky wrote: Check out 3.28 in this video

haha i can't say who rockt most at the 80,s coz i love mötley and poison! and i was borne in 91! :lol:

Same here!

Mick hates Poison (well, Mick hates a lot of things, including KISS, wich makes him crazy, but I still love him) but Nikki is a fan

More
12 years 6 months ago #35565 by sweet_is_hot

Lamlam wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Tonky wrote: Check out 3.28 in this video

haha i can't say who rockt most at the 80,s coz i love mötley and poison! and i was borne in 91! :lol:

Same here!

Mick hates Poison (well, Mick hates a lot of things, including KISS, wich makes him crazy, but I still love him) but Nikki is a fan

mick is a funny man! i love him too! and he's guitar playing! and i don't have words for how much i love nikki!

More
12 years 3 months ago #41575 by dick hardy
dick hardy replied the topic: Poison!
Poison was one of the first glam rock bands I ever heard. I still love them, and if I find a Poison outing i do't have from before, I buy it, no matter what. They are not very easy to find here in Norway, though, so I just got about 15 records...

More
12 years 3 months ago #41672 by sweet_is_hot

Dick Hardy wrote: Poison was one of the first glam rock bands I ever heard. I still love them, and if I find a Poison outing i do't have from before, I buy it, no matter what. They are not very easy to find here in Norway, though, so I just got about 15 records...

i have like 7 albums! have buy them all from cdon.com and swedenrockshop, but one! that i find on nice price! :lol: i have one dvd with them too!

More
12 years 2 months ago #47664 by tommi l?zzive
tommi l?zzive replied the topic: Poison!
i have almost ALL Poison albums =D!!!, including late 80's Bootlegs and tons of other unofficial crap...

mum helped me a lot to get 'em... she's a fan of 80's glam and Hard Rock ^^

sweet_is_hot wrote: look what the cat dragged in is a good album and a good song! but i'm more a ballad girl!

Then i belive that just like me you like "every rose has its thorn" and "Something To believe in" right?

Fuck how i love those songs.....actually i LOVE poison in a different way, coz when i listen to poison songs when im with a girl i complete feel like toooo horny and rockstarish....that's one of the top reason why i love poison, the fucking effect...the POISON effect m/

More
12 years 2 months ago #47676 by sleazysixx
sleazysixx replied the topic: Poison!

Tommy Sweet wrote: i have almost ALL Poison albums =D!!!, including late 80's Bootlegs and tons of other unofficial crap...

mum helped me a lot to get 'em... she's a fan of 80's glam and Hard Rock ^^

sweet_is_hot wrote: look what the cat dragged in is a good album and a good song! but i'm more a ballad girl!

Then i belive that just like me you like "every rose has its thorn" and "Something To believe in" right?

Fuck how i love those songs.....actually i LOVE poison in a different way, coz when i listen to poison songs when im with a girl i complete feel like toooo horny and rockstarish....that's one of the top reason why i love poison, the fucking effect...the POISON effect m/

ahah, it's certain, Poison's aphrodisiac!
Does someone has ever heard 'look what the cat dragged in' in a 'metal version'?
not sure if Bret sings this one, but i don't like, the original one is the best!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds