Crashdiet

DANGER

More
12 years 10 months ago #31858 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic DANGER
You look good and you guys sounds relly good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 10 months ago #31866 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic DANGER
Nice site you guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #31874 by zososixx
Replied by zososixx on topic DANGER
Awesome! Looks great..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #31878 by sleazysixx
Replied by sleazysixx on topic DANGER
just listened to your songs, i love it, specially 'burning love'.
can't you come n play in switzerland?? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 10 months ago #31947 by restinsleaze
Replied by restinsleaze on topic DANGER

SleazySixx wrote: just listened to your songs, i love it, specially 'burning love'.
can't you come n play in switzerland?? :lol:






yeah really great song... well would be cool if they could come there hoho... but FIRST they have to come to fukkland (=finland) :twisted: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34799 by carrie
Replied by carrie on topic DANGER
Bonjour !!

I would like to ask you all to just go to this link everyday :

http://www.snarthultsfredsfestival.net/onska.php

and vote for the band 'DANGER' in the list - there somewhere after 50 and more - and after click at the bottom of the page on 'önska"

It would be really nice to you to pass the link to friends, even if they don't know or like Danger. You also can vote from your home, and from your job or school ^^

Thanks very much for your help !

Biz
Carrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 8 months ago #36850 by restinsleaze
Replied by restinsleaze on topic DANGER
YEAAY SPREAD YOUR LEGZ & ROCK'N'ROLL

LISTEN TO DANGER'S NEW SONGZ; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger
if you haven't heard them yet :) kikkin' songz! great as hell!



ROCK ON!!!
:suck1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 7 months ago #39434 by restinsleaze
Replied by restinsleaze on topic DANGER
oooooh chekk out their myspace; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger :suck1: :suck1: :suck1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #39450 by mrlee
Replied by mrlee on topic DANGER

RestinSleaze wrote: oooooh chekk out their myspace; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger :suck1: :suck1: :suck1:


dont like the new songs....

rock n roll sounds like a re-structured riot in everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 7 months ago #39451 by restinsleaze
Replied by restinsleaze on topic DANGER

MrLee wrote:

RestinSleaze wrote: oooooh chekk out their myspace; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger :suck1: :suck1: :suck1:


dont like the new songs....

rock n roll sounds like a re-structured riot in everyone.




rock 'n' roll is one of the best fukkin songs EVER :suck1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #39452 by mrlee
Replied by mrlee on topic DANGER

RestinSleaze wrote:

MrLee wrote:

RestinSleaze wrote: oooooh chekk out their myspace; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger :suck1: :suck1: :suck1:


dont like the new songs....

rock n roll sounds like a re-structured riot in everyone.




rock 'n' roll is one of the best fukkin songs EVER :suck1:


are you serious?

cause youre nervous, tickle your spine cause you cant get rid of the feeling?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • restinsleaze
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 7 months ago #39453 by restinsleaze
Replied by restinsleaze on topic DANGER

MrLee wrote:

RestinSleaze wrote:

MrLee wrote:

RestinSleaze wrote: oooooh chekk out their myspace; http://www.myspace.com/bestdanger :suck1: :suck1: :suck1:


dont like the new songs....

rock n roll sounds like a re-structured riot in everyone.




rock 'n' roll is one of the best fukkin songs EVER :suck1:


are you serious?

cause youre nervous, tickle your spine cause you cant get rid of the feeling?





HAHAHAHHHAHAA fukk off :suck1:
I don't care if you don't like that song, it's all the same to me :lol: I just said I think ROCK 'N' ROLL is one of the BEST songs ever when you said you didn't like the new songz.. well well... at least I LOVE 'EM :twisted:
THAT'S IT
8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum