Crashdiet

Vains Of Jenna...

More
7 years 6 months ago #139119 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Vains Of Jenna...
I finally got around to listen to reverse tripped as a whole, and I didn't think it was that bad.
We discuss this "bands should play music for themselves in the first place a couple of times here and I guess thats just wahat they did: playing songs they like alot.
I still don't really understand why they don't bring out new stuff instead but oh well.

gotta say i hated their version of blowin in the wind tho... but I'd love to change the world is extremely cool so it's even...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #139121 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Vains Of Jenna...
Hmm i've listened to record too but to me it sounds like some Alternative Rock record. I don't like it at all. Well to be honest i thought it sucked! The sleaze sound is gone. No more Noone's gonna do it for you.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
7 years 6 months ago #139123 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Vains Of Jenna...
thats true actually. I liked it nontheless because I love most of the songs already anyway and liked to hear some modernized versions of it. like i said I only disliked blowin , they totally ruined it I think. but I actually think the sleaze sound isn't gone all in all just in this cover songs. live they still seem to kick it at least they did when i saw them. They did bevome more radio friendly tho, due to Jesses's voice i suppose.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds