Crashdiet

Hanoi Rocks

More
11 years 6 months ago #75618 by tea
Replied by tea on topic Hanoi Rocks
There is something wrong with Hanoi chemistry..Everyone is leaving all the time..too sad!Lacu is great drummer and I think that he is not gonna be replaced so easily... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #75631 by martin_monroe
Replied by martin_monroe on topic Hanoi Rocks
Both Lacu and Silve, what a shitty start on the new year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #75646 by seabloom
Replied by seabloom on topic Hanoi Rocks

Tea wrote: There is something wrong with Hanoi chemistry..Everyone is leaving all the time..too sad!Lacu is great drummer and I think that he is not gonna be replaced so easily... :(



There are definelty something very worng with the chemistry in the Hanoi camp.....Sad to see Lacu go, he's is one hell of a great drummer....it's gonna be hard to fill his shoes....

"Rock N' Roll Made Me What I'm Today"

"Man är lite trött på den här jävla Action rocken som har funnits i dom senaste," inte fan vet jag" sju åren, De är bara skit. Fan, pretentiösa solon som man misslyckas med är fan coolare,fan slänga guran runt halsen så man ramlar omkull är fan...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #76387 by paxhell
Replied by paxhell on topic Hanoi Rocks
They played at sticky fingers yesterday, anyone know the setlist?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #76395 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Hanoi Rocks
http://www.adressit.com/hanoirocks

Here's the adress for age limitless Tavastia's acoustic gig. Please guys, sign it if you wanna help us all under ages Hanoi fans! :lol: I will send it forward!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #76401 by haunted_silence
Replied by haunted_silence on topic Hanoi Rocks

paxhell wrote: They played at sticky fingers yesterday, anyone know the setlist?


I saw them in Stockholm, on the 14th and as long as I remember they played:
- Hypermobile
- Fumblefoot and Fusy Bee
- Street Poetry
- Fashion
- Highwired
- Teenage Revolution
- Powertrip
- This one's for rock n roll
- Don't you ever leave me
- Up around the Bend
- High School
- Boulevard of broken Dreams

and more that I can't remember right now but there were pretty many songs from the new album

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #76402 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Hanoi Rocks

haunted_silence wrote:

paxhell wrote: They played at sticky fingers yesterday, anyone know the setlist?


I saw them in Stockholm, on the 14th and as long as I remember they played:
- Hypermobile
- Fumblefoot and Fusy Bee
- Street Poetry
- Fashion
- Highwired
- Teenage Revolution
- Powertrip
- This one's for rock n roll
- Don't you ever leave me
- Up around the Bend
- High School
- Boulevard of broken Dreams

and more that I can't remember right now but there were pretty many songs from the new album


How did you come in? Wasn't it 18? :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #76423 by haunted_silence
Replied by haunted_silence on topic Hanoi Rocks

Hanna Rokk wrote: How did you come in? Wasn't it 18? :o


It was but my grandpa came with me, hehe!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #77247 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Hanoi Rocks
Yahoooo, tomorrow there's an acoustic gig at Tavastia! I'll be there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #79928 by orangeshoes
Replied by orangeshoes on topic Hanoi Rocks
Yeah, their music is really good and they are fantastic on stage!


Btw, do you guys think that they still do drugs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #79932 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Hanoi Rocks

orangeshoes wrote: Btw, do you guys think that they still do drugs?


:evil: :twisted:

Why speculate about that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • headbangerh?ll
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 1 month ago #79933 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic Hanoi Rocks

orangeshoes wrote: Btw, do you guys think that they still do drugs?


Does it really mater?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum