Crashdiet

CRASH-PARTY IN STHLM 16/4 !?

More
8 years 3 months ago #126086 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: CRASH-PARTY IN STHLM 16/4 !?

Sleaz wrote: Hmm, how are some of you gonna get to Cirkus? By bus, or subway? I'd like some directions how to get there without problems...

It's really walking distance. Sergels Torg - Normalmstorg - Sveavägen - Djurgårdsbron - and straight on to Cirkus. Might take like 45 minutes from Sergels Torg.

if you don't like walking:

Bus 47 stops right outside (the stop is called "Gröna Lund", but if you ask the driver for help, I'm sure he/she will direct you. The bus leaves from above Sergels Torg (the actual square is under street level). Find the big store "Åhléns" and the bus you want is on the other side of the street. You can pay with your mobild, by sms, ask the driver how to do it. (there is also a bus stop closer to the central station, but it's kind of hard to describe, it's on a small street, but if you'll find a map over the busses, I'm sure you'll find bus 47.

Please note: This bus is a very busy line. Be on time, because there might be one or two that just drives by the stop because they're already full. Hopefully it's too early in the season for the real rush, but it might be crouded.

EDIT: If you're taking the tram, check if they have start running (they don't in the winter, too much snow for them, and besides they're a tourist-trap :P but nice enough, I like them.

EDIT_EDIT there is also a ferry from "Slussen" (underground station for both green and red line), and if you hold a one- or three day tourist card, it's free, if not they're not expensive. They run all year and take about 10 minutes from Slussen.

FUCKING EDIT: ... or you'll just hang out with me, Anna V and robably some other boardies, and we'll all get there together :lol:

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #126121 by Sleaz
Sleaz replied the topic: CRASH-PARTY IN STHLM 16/4 !?

Anna Gable wrote:

Sleaz wrote: Hmm, how are some of you gonna get to Cirkus? By bus, or subway? I'd like some directions how to get there without problems...

It's really walking distance. Sergels Torg - Normalmstorg - Sveavägen - Djurgårdsbron - and straight on to Cirkus. Might take like 45 minutes from Sergels Torg.

if you don't like walking:

Bus 47 stops right outside (the stop is called "Gröna Lund", but if you ask the driver for help, I'm sure he/she will direct you. The bus leaves from above Sergels Torg (the actual square is under street level). Find the big store "Åhléns" and the bus you want is on the other side of the street. You can pay with your mobild, by sms, ask the driver how to do it. (there is also a bus stop closer to the central station, but it's kind of hard to describe, it's on a small street, but if you'll find a map over the busses, I'm sure you'll find bus 47.

Please note: This bus is a very busy line. Be on time, because there might be one or two that just drives by the stop because they're already full. Hopefully it's too early in the season for the real rush, but it might be crouded.

EDIT: If you're taking the tram, check if they have start running (they don't in the winter, too much snow for them, and besides they're a tourist-trap :P but nice enough, I like them.

EDIT_EDIT there is also a ferry from "Slussen" (underground station for both green and red line), and if you hold a one- or three day tourist card, it's free, if not they're not expensive. They run all year and take about 10 minutes from Slussen.

FUCKING EDIT: ... or you'll just hang out with me, Anna V and robably some other boardies, and we'll all get there together :lol:

Haha amazing help, i can't say more than thanks though! I really appreciate the help! ;) I'll probably copy everything you written and scan it out so i can have this in my pocket when we're going down there :] Probably it wont be any trouble, we'll get there in time some way! I've been in Stockholm before, last year actually but it was my girlfriend who did the most searching and finding, she has a better sense of direction than me...

It would be awesome to meet you before the show, but as i saying before it's not only me, but my gf and a friend of us. And i belive she want to run around on the stores before the show. Anyway i'll meet you at the show ;) When will you be there, how long before they open?

Thanx to you to Jesper, to take spårvagnen feels pretty easy, hope they're running yeat though!

Thanx for the help guys, wonderful!

More
8 years 3 months ago #126176 by Vainora
Vainora replied the topic: CRASH-PARTY IN STHLM 16/4 !?
Is anyone coming to Gotenborg on Friday morning? I would like to have city tour before show..

More
8 years 3 months ago #126179 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: CRASH-PARTY IN STHLM 16/4 !?

Sleaz wrote:

Haha amazing help, i can't say more than thanks though! I really appreciate the help! ;) I'll probably copy everything you written and scan it out so i can have this in my pocket when we're going down there :] Probably it wont be any trouble, we'll get there in time some way! I've been in Stockholm before, last year actually but it was my girlfriend who did the most searching and finding, she has a better sense of direction than me...

It would be awesome to meet you before the show, but as i saying before it's not only me, but my gf and a friend of us. And i belive she want to run around on the stores before the show. Anyway i'll meet you at the show ;) When will you be there, how long before they open?

Thanx to you to Jesper, to take spårvagnen feels pretty easy, hope they're running yeat though!

Thanx for the help guys, wonderful!

I have no idea. Ask Viper. I'm just there to help with directions and to have fun. I leave the planning to others :)

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds