Crashdiet

HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES

More
8 years 1 month ago #126402 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES
Izzie, ask for the guestlist and if you*re on nontheless. maybe he has puty you on but doesn*t answer, that*s what he did to me lol
(and the fact the Y is in another place here drives me crazy)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #126412 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES

mrs v. viper wrote: Izzie, ask for the guestlist and if you*re on nontheless. maybe he has puty you on but doesn*t answer, that*s what he did to me lol
(and the fact the Y is in another place here drives me crazy)

Yeah problem is that they don't get the bands guestlist until like one hour before the show.... but I'll just hope that the tickets aren't sold out :p

More
8 years 1 month ago #126507 by mrs v. viper
It's over. I can't believe it.

Yes it was decadent. I don't think I ever spernd this much on fucking fancy taxis :P and it was dark at times as well.
I'm kinda sorry for the lack of report, the truth is there is not much to tell. Or waaaay to much to tell to even start.. depending on how you look at it.

and I watn say thanks to all the forum members I met, for making this special:

izzie and it his adorable girlfriend (how shit was the afterparty-we not getting in and it just being stupid stuff? too bad we couldn't say goodbye)
Stine (running into you was fun) + the other girtls whos name I forgot, sorry about this. was nice to meet you.
Axel and his friend, to bad we couldn't say goodbye aswell.
JB (How did we not have time to properly talk to each other AGAIN?! this is a curse or sumethin. Nice to meet you anyway.)
Jonas (spelled right? anyway, was nice to meet you n your friend)
Eva (was sooo nice to meet you in Köln, we got to repeat this)
Sandy
Anna (always cool to see you)
And my Axl for calling, that was nice <3 next time we'll show this world what it misses out when Axl's not there.
Special thanks to Missy. Love you.
And CRASHDIET of course!! Love you so much.

I had a great time on the dark decadence tour. I'm gonna miss this like crazy.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
8 years 1 month ago #126508 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES
Yeah that afterparty was a fuckin joke haha... But of course really nice to meet you :lol: Greetings from Alice aswell :)

More
8 years 1 month ago #126530 by FailingBreath
FailingBreath replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES

mrs v. viper wrote: Eva (was sooo nice to meet you in Köln, we got to repeat this)

Awww yeah, it was sooo nice to meet you too.. I'm happy that we had some time to chat although it should've been longer. So there's gotta be a next time soon :) I'm sure we can arrange something :)

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

More
8 years 1 month ago #126532 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES
Here are some vidz that I captured this weekend! The sound on the Crashvid is unfortunately not very good. Weird since my camera is usually good to use at concerts. But the rest is fine. I did not film any longer moments so I've cut all the Hardcore Superstar clips together. I wanted to focus on the gig and not see it all through the camera.

www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10...t=t.572375149&type=1
www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150550641955150
www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150550624895150
www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150550589510150

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 1 month ago #126545 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES

mrs v. viper wrote: JB (How did we not have time to properly talk to each other AGAIN?! this is a curse or sumethin. Nice to meet you anyway.)

It was nice to meet you too Viper! I think I met like a total of 15(?) persons that I know, it felt like I didn't get the time to speak properly to anyone except for with my friend Kevin who shared hotel with me.

More
8 years 1 month ago #126546 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: HARDCORE SUPERSTAR + CRASHDÏET + THE 69 EYES

mrs v. viper wrote: It's over. I can't believe it.

Yes it was decadent. I don't think I ever spernd this much on fucking fancy taxis :P and it was dark at times as well.
I'm kinda sorry for the lack of report, the truth is there is not much to tell. Or waaaay to much to tell to even start.. depending on how you look at it.

and I watn say thanks to all the forum members I met, for making this special:

izzie and it his adorable girlfriend (how shit was the afterparty-we not getting in and it just being stupid stuff? too bad we couldn't say goodbye)
Stine (running into you was fun) + the other girtls whos name I forgot, sorry about this. was nice to meet you.
Axel and his friend, to bad we couldn't say goodbye aswell.
JB (How did we not have time to properly talk to each other AGAIN?! this is a curse or sumethin. Nice to meet you anyway.)
Jonas (spelled right? anyway, was nice to meet you n your friend)
Eva (was sooo nice to meet you in Köln, we got to repeat this)
Sandy
Anna (always cool to see you)
And my Axl for calling, that was nice <3 next time we'll show this world what it misses out when Axl's not there.
Special thanks to Missy. Love you.
And CRASHDIET of course!! Love you so much.

I had a great time on the dark decadence tour. I'm gonna miss this like crazy.

Ye you spelled it right =)
and it was actually girlfriend, but maybe not so easy to understand since we spoke quite a bit of swedish.
sorry about that, but it was a bit of english aswell.

and i missed you joey, apperenty you was to far into the frontline.
maybe next time.

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
8 years 1 month ago #126548 by mrs v. viper
hahaha. yeah I thought so, but I wasn't 100% sure and I thought it was less embarrassing to guess just friend if she is than guessing girlfriend if she isn't.
Does that make sense? I guess no but hey... I'm sick okay :P

More
8 years 1 month ago #126549 by mrs v. viper

joey_baccardï wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote: JB (How did we not have time to properly talk to each other AGAIN?! this is a curse or sumethin. Nice to meet you anyway.)

It was nice to meet you too Viper! I think I met like a total of 15(?) persons that I know, it felt like I didn't get the time to speak properly to anyone except for with my friend Kevin who shared hotel with me.

Ah I see :lol: Yeah.. soo maqny people. i mean I met like loads.. and I'm not even living there :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds