Crashdiet

Fake users?

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 11 months ago #66806 by leo van newhouse
Replied by leo van newhouse on topic Fake users?
Yes, you should!!! I'd support you. VOTE RANDEE FOR 2008!!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #66954 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Fake users?
Yes! Vote for ME! But wait, how is your vote going to count...you'll have to become an American citizen and when they ask you why tell them just so you can vote for Randee in the '08 election. :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 11 months ago #66956 by leo van newhouse
Oh yes, that will be well worth it. Till the voting is over. Then I'll change back to Dutch :lol:

More
11 years 11 months ago #67639 by randee
Well that's two votes then. Mine and yours. Now I need more. Only problem is the Democrats or Republicans always win =[ But enough about politics. I hate that stuff. :mad:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 11 months ago #67650 by leo van newhouse
Yeah, I can tell by your angry face turning all yellow :lol: What have you been doing lately???

More
11 years 10 months ago #69010 by randee
So much...I've been super busy. But my life got easier recently because my Accounting II class that I was taking online I am now taking it over at the air force base and it's going to be so much easier...I don't understand why I have to take accounting let alone two accounting levels. :mad:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 10 months ago #69042 by leo van newhouse
What I don't understand is why would anyone take accounting at an AIR FORCE BASE :lol:

More
11 years 10 months ago #69045 by randee
Yeah, I don't really know either...I guess they think that when they're flying around defending the country they need to know that debits=credits. :lol:

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 10 months ago #69052 by leo van newhouse
Hehe :lol: Oke, enough accounting. Four years of that was enough for, and I need forty years to recover. 39 to go :lol: Good luck with it ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #71579 by randee
Leo, I apologize for my absence from this thread. I'm sure you thought the last word had become yours, but I'm back. I've been gone because a certain user on this forum has irritated me to the point that I don't like coming on here anymore because of the PMs that he keeps sending me, and those with higher powers don't seem to do anything about it even though I've PMed them about it. Anyway, I decided to come back on here and post even though this certain user lurks in this thread and writes things about what you and I talk about. But this user has no life so who cares about him. So anyway, what have you been up to lately? I don't think I've posted on here for over a month.

• leo van newhouse
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
11 years 9 months ago #71635 by leo van newhouse
Sure, it's alright. No problem. Don't let one person spoil the whole forum for you. I mean, does that one person overshadow the all-awesomeness of our interstellar powers combined??? I doubt it :lol:

I went to the Bon Jovi DVD-viewing/release party for their new DVD. Was pretty good. Didn't buy the DVD yet. Most of the time I do nothing besides heal my hands. They got hurt bad, but they're healing up. What about you??? Did you have a nice Thanksgiving??? Been doing anything fun???

• waspgirl
  • Topic Author
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
11 years 9 months ago #71645 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Fake users?

Randee wrote: Leo, I apologize for my absence from this thread. I'm sure you thought the last word had become yours, but I'm back. I've been gone because a certain user on this forum has irritated me to the point that I don't like coming on here anymore because of the PMs that he keeps sending me, and those with higher powers don't seem to do anything about it even though I've PMed them about it. Anyway, I decided to come back on here and post even though this certain user lurks in this thread and writes things about what you and I talk about. But this user has no life so who cares about him. So anyway, what have you been up to lately? I don't think I've posted on here for over a month.

Randee, I have talked to admin about this. I don't have the power to do anything about it myself...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds