Crashdiet

WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN

More
13 years 2 months ago #14775 by crashdiet
crashdiet replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: I hate music.

cracks me up you're not serious huh? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16171 by lita sixx
lita sixx replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
Mötley Crüe
Skid Row
Van Halen
Poison
Guns N' Roses
Megadeth
Metallica
Ratt
Cinderella
Led Zeppelin
Vixen
Lita Ford
Michael Monroe
Warrant
Whitesnake
KISS
Faster Pussycat
The Cult
The Runaways
Sex Pistols
New York Dolls
Def Leppard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16173 by restinsleaze
restinsleaze replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
alter egon
mötley crüe
kiss
loud n nasty
starlet suicide
danger
skid row
stryper
l.a. guns
hanoi roxx
crucified barbara
yngwie malmsteen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16177 by stringz
stringz replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
Kiss
Hanoi Rocks
Murderdolls
Dokken
Wednesday 13
Skid Row
Accept
Shotgun Messiah
Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13
Lordi..

Not shitbands as Starlet Suicide, VainsOfJenna and Guns n roses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16185 by ade
ade replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
CRASHDÏET,
Not KISS,
Not Guns n' Roses,
Starlet Suicide,
Lordi,
Cinderella,
Ratt,
Mötley Crüe,
Skid Row (with bach),
Sebastian Bach solo,
Yngwie Malmsteen,
Vains of Jenna,
Pinklips,
Crazy Lixx,
Queeny Blast Pop,
Ramones,
Steelheart,
Pretty Boy Floyd,
Jimi Hendrix,
Cornelis Vreesvijk,
Murderdolls,
Wednesday 13,
Judas Priest,
Queen,
Nitro,
Hanoi Rocks,
Europe,
De Lyckliga Kompisarna,
Crucified barbara,
ACDC,
Bullet Boyz,
Toilet Boyz,
Black n' Blue,
Shotgun Messiah,
Zan Clan,
Easy Action,
Poison,
Aerosmith,
Betty Blowtorch,
047,
Vinne Vincent Invasion,
Elvis,
Curtis Lee,
Cradle of Filth,
Children of Bodom,
Dimmu Borgir,
Kelly Clarkson,
Amy Diamond,
Madam X,
Kid Wikked,
Rockandi,
Marilyn Manson,
Loud n' Nasty,
Misfits,
Nasty Idols,
Noice,
Red hot chilli Pepper,
Peppermint Creeps,
ODIN,
rammstein,
Stryper,
Tigertailz,
Van Halen,
Wasp,
warrant,
Wild Boyz,
Green Day
whitesnake
alice cooper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16213 by zmith
zmith replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN

Ade wrote: CRASHDÏET,
Not KISS,
Not Guns n' Roses,
Starlet Suicide,
Lordi,
Cinderella,
Ratt,
Mötley Crüe,
Skid Row (with bach),
Sebastian Bach solo,
Yngwie Malmsteen,
Vains of Jenna,
Pinklips,
Crazy Lixx,
Queeny Blast Pop,
Ramones,
Steelheart,
Pretty Boy Floyd,
Jimi Hendrix,
Cornelis Vreesvijk,
Murderdolls,
Wednesday 13,
Judas Priest,
Queen,
Nitro,
Hanoi Rocks,
Europe,
De Lyckliga Kompisarna,
Crucified barbara,
ACDC,
Bullet Boyz,
Toilet Boyz,
Black n' Blue,
Shotgun Messiah,
Zan Clan,
Easy Action,
Poison,
Aerosmith,
Betty Blowtorch,
047,
Vinne Vincent Invasion,
Elvis,
Curtis Lee,
Cradle of Filth,
Children of Bodom,
Dimmu Borgir,
Kelly Clarkson,
Amy Diamond,
Madam X,
Kid Wikked,
Rockandi,
Marilyn Manson,
Loud n' Nasty,
Misfits,
Nasty Idols,
Noice,
Red hot chilli Pepper,
Peppermint Creeps,
ODIN,
rammstein,
Stryper,
Tigertailz,
Van Halen,
Wasp,
warrant,
Wild Boyz,
Green Day
whitesnake
alice cooper


That's quite a list :P Not Gn'r :( Why the heck did I write this? :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #16356 by leadguitarist
leadguitarist replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
Here's a list of mine:

Motley Crue
AC/DC
Cinderella
Deep Purple
Great White
Guns n Roses
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin
Pinklips
Ramones
Bon Jovi
Status Quo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #18617 by armax
armax replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
NUCLEAR ASSAULT
SUICIDAL TENDENCES
D.R.I.
S.O.D.
M.O.D.
ANTRHAX
METAL CHURCH
EXODUS
ICED EARTH
ANNIHILATOR
METALLICA
TESTAMENT
DEMOLITION HAMER
EXUMER
CELTIC FROST
KREATOR
DESTRUCTION
EKHIMOSIS
IRON ANGEL
HALLOWS EVE
MERCILFULFATE
RAGE
RUNNING WILD
GRAVE DIGGER
IRON MIDEN
JUDAS PRIEST
STRYPER


GLAM/ HARD ROCK
POISON
BON JOVI
WITHE LION
WITHE SNAKE
SLAUGHTER
SKID ROW
NITRO
TESLA
CINDERELLA
DEF LEPPARD
MOTLEY CRUE


:evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #18621 by leadguitarist
leadguitarist replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
Iron Maiden is my newest favorite band! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #18642 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN
Yeah, we kind of noticed hehe... :lol:

leadguitarist wrote: Iron Maiden is my newest favorite band! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #18704 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN

hitomi wrote:

Leo Van Newhouse wrote: I hate music.


:lol:


yo sure, i know the way he uses to simulate his music addiction while it's false.......wrestling's the real shit baby :suck1: or at least, David Hasselhoff singing some couple of odd songs :suck1:



what a life...well.
a couple of mines: bonjovi, cinderella, danger danger, the crüe, skidraaawrrghh, ratt, vixen, aerosmith, phantom blue, etc etc...uhhh, my dying bride, hypocrisy, cult of luna, the gathering, virgin black, moonspell & tiamat (the old ones), anathema & antimatter, trail of tears & :green carnation, arhgh so many...too many. but the main ones are listed below :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #18724 by leadguitarist
leadguitarist replied the topic: WHAT ARE UR FAV BANDS, BESIDES CRASH DIET, THATS A GIVEN

WaspGirl wrote: Yeah, we kind of noticed hehe... :lol:

leadguitarist wrote: Iron Maiden is my newest favorite band! :)


do you!?? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum