Crashdiet

Photo Album

More
5 years 5 months ago #158963 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: Photo Album
Like the hair-color.

My gf, gona try-out something similar tomorrow actually.
Hope its turns out as good.

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #158964 by Vale-StarryEyes-85
Vale-StarryEyes-85 replied the topic: Photo Album
mine didn't turn out good the first time, i have to re-do it 2 before it took the right color, but after that it worked fine!

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

More
5 years 5 months ago #158966 by Livingdead4life
Shes going to the hairdresser.

So maybe its going to be good, she naturally kinda blondish.
but she dies it black atm.

I´ll se tomorrow :lol:

More
5 years 5 months ago #158967 by Vale-StarryEyes-85
Vale-StarryEyes-85 replied the topic: Photo Album
i did it at my hairdresser but the red won't just stay on my hair, then she changed kind of dye and it worked!

i hope ur girl will be luckier than me 'cause i spent 4 hours to make them :)

CRASHDIET ITALIAN STREETTEAM

Crashdiet Streetteam Italy

More
5 years 5 months ago #158973 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Photo Album
I do the same on my hair, but i have to bleach it before... That's the result

Attachments:

More
5 years 5 months ago #158993 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Photo Album
Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's exactly that kinda jokes that make a million girls out there insecure. And next time we dismmiss a compliment we're supposed to "get a grip".. just something to think about ;)

Livingdead4life wrote: Men are like vine, and women is like grapes. When i comes to ageing.

Vine gets better with some years.
Grapes turns into plums.

So it might be a good sign martin ;)

(Its a JOKE, for those without sense of it)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 5 months ago #158994 by Livingdead4life

mrs v. viper wrote: Sorry to be a killjoy, but it's exactly that kinda jokes that make a million girls out there insecure. And next time we dismmiss a compliment we're supposed to "get a grip".. just something to think about ;)

Livingdead4life wrote: Men are like vine, and women is like grapes. When i comes to ageing.

Grapes turns into plums.

Thats why i added it, its hard to make a joke over internet.
And many times people over react aswell. So i took the safe road :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #158999 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Photo Album

Grapes turns into plums.

Haha Mr. Chaos, always making me smile! :lol:

Vale-StarryEyes-85 wrote: My hair color, the back of one of my tattoos and my cat, all in a pic :)

www.crashdiet.org/media/kunena/attachmen...ini_Immagine-116.jpg

You Italians have so beautiful hair, that shine, thickness! I envy you a lot ;). When I was there I was impressed by the hair quality, no kidding :).

More
5 years 5 months ago #159002 by mrs v. viper

Livingdead4life wrote: Thats why i added it, its hard to make a joke over internet.

I understand it was a joke, i just wanted to point out that it wasn't especially funny. I certainly don't want to jump on any "women vs men" feministic kinda train, I just think that while everybody understands that dismissive and mean jokes about things that hurt for exemple gay people, certain ethinicies or whatever are usually made very careful and are considered "unpopular humor", and I guess I don't understand why hurtful jokes are suddenly okay when they are directed towards half the world population.

It's not that I don't have humor, I just think it's a joke made without consideration, because it IS hurtful. Ageing is way more difficult for women than it is for men, not because of looks so much but because going through menopause is a difficult, hormonefueld and pressuring time, it's a shift simliar significant as puperty. I'm not saying men could never understand that, but I am saying they don't even try. Comments like that add up on the pressure.

to be fair, I probably wouldnt have thought anything about it if I hadn't read a very good article about just this problem a few days ago. If it's somebody's humor to make "drastic" (lack of better word)jokes than thats fine with me, but i think many of these kind of jokes are just seen as funny because nobody actaully ever thought about what they are saying not being funny (opposite to holocaust jokes for exemple, which can be funny but everybody is aware it's not actually funny, get me?)
I just took the opprtunity to point that out :)
back to topic.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
5 years 5 months ago #159006 by Livingdead4life

mrs v. viper wrote:

Livingdead4life wrote: Thats why i added it, its hard to make a joke over internet.

I understand it was a joke, i just wanted to point out that it wasn't especially funny. I certainly don't want to jump on any "women vs men" feministic kinda train, I just think that while everybody understands that dismissive and mean jokes about things that hurt for exemple gay people, certain ethinicies or whatever are usually made very careful and are considered "unpopular humor", and I guess I don't understand why hurtful jokes are suddenly okay when they are directed towards half the world population.

It's not that I don't have humor, I just think it's a joke made without consideration, because it IS hurtful. Ageing is way more difficult for women than it is for men, not because of looks so much but because going through menopause is a difficult, hormonefueld and pressuring time, it's a shift simliar significant as puperty. I'm not saying men could never understand that, but I am saying they don't even try. Comments like that add up on the pressure.

to be fair, I probably wouldnt have thought anything about it if I hadn't read a very good article about just this problem a few days ago. If it's somebody's humor to make "drastic" (lack of better word)jokes than thats fine with me, but i think many of these kind of jokes are just seen as funny because nobody actaully ever thought about what they are saying not being funny (opposite to holocaust jokes for exemple, which can be funny but everybody is aware it's not actually funny, get me?)
I just took the opprtunity to point that out :)
back to topic.

I get your opinion, but in my book theres nothing you cant joke about.
Aslong as you make it clear that it is a joke.

I love humor, and all kinds.

And like you said, last sidetrack. Back to topic

More
5 years 5 months ago #159008 by mrs v. viper
fair enough :)

More
5 years 5 months ago #159016 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Photo Album
You can joke about everything but you can't joke about everything in every way.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds